• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11766

My NYR for FOE is I'am keeping a list, checking twice going to find out who's naughty or nice.....

DeletedUser

I will boldly bolster the barracks; beware my barricade, you ly brigands!

DeletedUser14992

In 2015, I will crush my enemies beneath the boothills of my legions.

DeletedUser15015

Rules for 2015

Crush my enemies and drive them before me. And hear the lamantaion of their women!
- - - Updated - - -

Crush my enemies and drive them before me. And hear the lamination of their women!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14334

My FOE New Years Resolution is to build the greatest Empire ever.to help my guild thrive.

DeletedUser

My FOE NYR is to not spend too many coins/supplies and then wait for them to build up again and again.

DeletedUser

By the end of 2015 Centrent should have its Statue of Zezus at level 10, I'm donating all forge points to it.

DeletedUser15009

Diamonds

I will try to destroy less villages if I can find a way to receive more diamonds.

- - - Updated - - -

I will try to destroy less villages if I can find a way to receive more diamonds.

DeletedUser6815

To fight smarter, gain more medals, build a better city, serve the finest foods, and create quality goods and products, for kingdom and guild.

DeletedUser15019

My NYR is to build such an army that any attacker will surely think twice before plundering Rohonia ... ALL HAIL ROHONIA!!!

DeletedUser

my resolution is to fill contemporary era so can see what they have in mind for tomorrow..........and of course drink more beer so waiting for timers is more fun lol

DeletedUser12546

To help my guild with donations and GvG, teach new players FoE strategies, build a couple more GB's and invite more people to the game.

DeletedUser

My resolution is to help lower level players come up to speed and support my guild's GvG efforts however I can.

DeletedUser

I will be #1 in my hood and win at least one age tournament every week!

triple.ripple

I will try to distribute forge points between friends, my great buildings, and research. Will play nice and go bravely into the new territories!

DeletedUser12963

As a guild Founder I resolve to continue inviting new to game players to guild and help those in guild learn game and advance.

DeletedUser14970

That I will continue to play despite my wifes' accusations that I'm addicted to this and she will leave me... Or some sort of mumblings that sounded like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.