• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3679

Attain the serenity to accept the things in FOE I cannot change,
knowledge to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

DeletedUser

The Steward of Bywater Valley Proclaims:

We will show our fellows the art of building a city that is productive, as well as architecturally interesting and beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14997

my resolution for 2015, is to reinforce any and all weakness that my city or my guild may have. long live le rose noir.

DeletedUser14943

My New Year's resolution: To gain as much gold, power and prestige possible with minimal bloodshed and sacrifice... to be a friendly, helpful tyrant.

DeletedUser8184

I will send thank you notes to all who involuntarily donate goods to my war effort

24Slayer24

To steal my wife's real diamonds, sell them and then buy FoE diamonds. Then get divorced so I can play FoE even more hours.

DeletedUser

My New Year's resolution is to save my resources to build more Great Buildings.

DeletedUser14991

ARGHHH.....

My nyr .. is .. to ...

ARGHHH.....

MUST KILL ALL!

MUST CONQUOR ALL!

MUST ... Control ...

Ahem... (Sorry).

DeletedUser15002

2015 New Year Resolution

Figure a way to keep those darn birds from pooping on my stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Figure a way to keep those darn birds from pooping on my GBs.

DeletedUser15001

My NYR is to be a more complete player - one who battles and builds. One who both strengthens myself and others.

DeletedUser3549

My FoE NYR is to be the best darn Guild Leader in the history of Guild Leaders... and to max out my GBs... and to reach the Tomorrow Age before it's actually released.

DeletedUser

NYR- Hans the Lucky

I am not the fighting type of guy, so I resolve to try to set up a guild to support new players while they are getting established and building their own characters.

DeletedUser14538

my NYR is to attack and plunder all who have pluindered me til they beg me to stop. FOE for life!!

DeletedUser

My resolution is to be a Jack of All trades. Help with GvG, trading, advice, and teach and learn patience! Good things come...

DeletedUser7232

I resolve, Top guild, Top Player, Top PvP, Top GvG and top Beta Tester. We will be #1 in all aspects Forge!!! Total Forge Domination!

DeletedUser15014

This year I will attack and plunder my neighbors, wage war against provinces, defend my city against barbarians, and hunt for treasure. In my spare time I also plan to play Forge of Empires.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.