• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14969

My FoE NYR!!!

My New Year's Resolution for Forge of Empires is to stay on top of my donations in my GB donation teams and to use my "Aid" button more!!! Huzzah!:D

- - - Updated - - -

My New Year's Resolution for Forge of Empires is to stay on top of my donations within my GB donation teams, to use my "Aid" button more, & to be a better Guildmate!!! Huzzah! Happy New Year fellow players! :D

DeletedUser14972

I resolve to remember Karma, both in the game and in life; to be just, fair and to reflect the best in life!:D

DeletedUser

Lighthouse built so bright!
Make my city produce goods,
Fill my Guild with light.

DeletedUser14046

FOE Resolution

I hate resolutions, but I will resolve to play FOE fairly, help my guild grow, and expand my city into the future.

DeletedUser14977

My resolution is about people who complain about being plundered but don't build and place any defense. I pledge to plunder you twice as much as last year.

DeletedUser11128

I resolve to build more park areas, plant more trees, and not sacrifice beauty for industry (as much as possible). Go Green!!!

DeletedUser6585

I resolve to help my guild Valkyrie
own all the land and the sea.
as no one has seen
before in this game FoE!

DeletedUser

General Rail New Year's Resolution

This year I will try to give myself healthy breaks from FoE and reward myself with the game when I make real life goals.

DeletedUser

I'll move the Zeus throne over there... and the billboard to watch over here... and the condominiums over there!
(Whip Cracks!) Lets move Minions! (crack!)

DeletedUser14962

Ambitiously pillage the weak swiftly by my sword to expand an empire far beyond mediocrity creating a new class of meritocracy; ENEMIES WILL FEAR ME.:evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I resolve.

I resolve to attack more often and not be afraid of hurting someones feelings. :)

DeletedUser14975

I want my Forge of Empires to be a place where all want to come and live; a land of peace harmony goodwill.

DeletedUser14963

Be active as possible as available and grow my city and guild with peaceful PvPs in 2015!

DeletedUser10240

To be more tolerant of those who attack me over and over and to polish/motivate more players

DeletedUser12186

I will pick up more trades and hit 100k+ points all while having every Great Building.

DeletedUser

I came , I saw , I conquered and having a thrill doing it !:tup:

DeletedUser9030

Resolution

My 2015 resolution for 2015 FoE is to get all 9 of my worlds to modern era and to be in top 5 of each of my guilds. I only started playing about 6 months ago so big goal, also would like max # of friends in each world.

DeletedUser14979

My 2015 FOE resolution is to be better balance between my coins and production and to still maintain my military strength for both offence and defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.