• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14942

I would like to be more tolerant of other players playing style.... and show them the errors of their ways by defeating them

DeletedUser14313

I resolve to fight more, plunder less and learn the game better.

DeletedUser14939

Pillage the forge of resources and destroy thy neighbors in the pursuit of sin and misery

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Live up to my name. Be Noble and not plunder unless I have to. Be a Titan in battles for my guild. GO ARDEN GUILD!

DeletedUser

I resolve to continue never give in to a hoodies attempt to extort me for FP's for protection.. Please continue to waste resources attacking me. I collect on time so you get close to nothing when you wasted units for attacking me:)

DeletedUser14955

Mein Neujahrsvorsatz

Mein Auflösung - Alle meine Töten zügig und human durchgeführt werden.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[FONT=&quot]Stop roaming my neighborhood in my pajamas and to bath more often, without tinkling in Public Baths. I give it a day.[/FONT]

DeletedUser

I'm building a larger & stronger army to start actively FIGHTING in GvG, rather that just donating goods to the treasury!

DeletedUser14952

To apologize for my noobness upfront and strive to become the very best FOE player possible. Reward those who help, remember those who hinder.

DeletedUser13900

"Temopolis will move to a confection-based economy, encourage our filthiest peasants to bathe more often, and finally build a harbor for our Alexandrian Lighthouse."

--H.R.M. Queen Temalina II, as excerpted from the annual New Year's address.

DeletedUser14959

I resolve to strive to work with other players to advance all of our game strategies. I will offer constructive comments rather complaints to all and appreciate the efforts of others in advancing the game and the play.

DeletedUser

I will put more effort and resources into building Great Buildings for myself and Guildmates...Both in-game and IRL! :p

DeletedUser14961

This is going to be a great year with family and friends. My resolution is to be involved more with my family.

DeletedUser10140

My NYR is to be less of an AH and more help to my fellow guildies. Blessed New Year.

DeletedUser14968

My NYR is to be efficient with forge points and help my guild mates as well as my neighbors.

DeletedUser14966

My resolution is to polish and motivate as much as possible and to be more choosy about which quests I accept.

DeletedUser14726

my news years resolution for foe is to become more inspiring to my guildmates and friends.

DeletedUser

NYR for FOE: Top 20 ranking and to make some one cry and scream for their mommy.

DeletedUser14956

- I will stop riding my reindeer around my kingdom eating cookies from my confectionery. And I will not plunder this year.....(maybe:evil:).....(I hope:huh:)....(I will) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.