• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will keep waiting for "Tomorrow". But someone once said "Tomorrow never comes"! I hope that is not true. Patiently waiting for Tomorrow! :D

DeletedUser13417

I will keep those darn breweries from making me feel like I have to pee when I click them

DeletedUser

Just try

My 2015 New Year resolution is to became so strong that i dare anyone to plunder me

DeletedUser8544

The New years Resolution to be made is ti continue to play and be active in my guild.

DeletedUser

i will always keep my city enthusiastic. and never let my FP's max , and i will use smaller production times so i gain supplies faster.

DeletedUser

My 2015 New Year resolution is to not re-arrange my city 6 times a day!

DeletedUser14981

2015 New Year Resolution

patience, patience, patience.... so that I can expand and conquer.:eek:

DeletedUser

"this year I will try to form better relationships with my fellow players."

DeletedUser14985

To actually complete a holiday or special event fully by completing ALL the quests. UGGH!!

Big Al .

New years resolution

I resolve to learn how to play the game as a new user and to work as a team with my fellow players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14298

I will be the go to girl in my guild. Someone will ask for something or what's to be done and everyone will say go to her.

DeletedUser8874

In 2015 my FOE resolution will be ~ Fun Or Else (get it FOE) Play Hard, Have Fun, and Enjoy the Game! Yeahhhhh Me ;o)

DeletedUser14633

My resolution is to get my guild on the GvG map for good this time!!

DeletedUser14989

I will stop making my city look like a junkyard and keep it clean this year

DeletedUser14995

FOE 2015

I will build my city, support my guild and build alliances which support these goals!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To grow within my guild both as a member and officer. I will also put more effort into helping the guild grow.

DeletedUser14943

My New Year's resolution: To gain as much gold, power, and prestige possible with minimal bloodshed and sacrifice... to be a friendly, helpful tyrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.