• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ahsay

Eras to park for a while

Yeah that's why I wanted to stay in LMA, which I mentioned earlier but advanced only to help my guild. I did manage to stay for a few months though. Thanks for reminding others.
  2. ahsay

Settlement Rewards

Landing in Jail sucks. Hitting a chute sucks. That's the nature of games. Insofar as not working...really? They got you to mention viking settlement here and are you going to stop? If you're that upset; stop doing the viking settlement.
  3. ahsay

Eras to park for a while

You stay in any age a long time so you can make playing the game easier and dominate anyone in what ever age your in. I'm #1 in my hood no one plunders me but I can take out the entire hood. I've also built a substantial army in every age up to PME. I took first in almost every tower, every...
  4. ahsay

Eras to park for a while

Mention my GB levels...their alright by me. 87 ARC, 79 Traz, 44 Cape, 38 CF, 35 Zeus, 21 Himeji, every GB I have is at their sweet spot and none under level 10. Did I mention 6 months off for health issues? No? Well let me mention that. Really, how many battles do you have? And that would...
  5. ahsay

Eras to park for a while

Yes...you are right. I'm not "very" active. I'm "extremely" active. This isn't candy crush or super mario. Aging up means almost nothing. The higher you go the more difficult it gets. This is game of patience so, "taking months" as if to say "thaaat" long is ridiculous. Stop the madness...
  6. ahsay

Eras to park for a while

TA is useless after level 10. Zeus is far cheaper for the same gains. If you move up it's only when you're at the top of the hood you're in. There are other considerations but that's the main one. We have one member who's been in IA for 3 years. In those same 3 years I've only gotten to PME...
  7. ahsay

Trading Down Experiment

Yes I would agree but I've seen the math too and you assume way too much. FIRST, that you can trade 2/1. I noticed as you got to lower ages the ratio changed. SECOND, that you can even get the trades down to your level. Unless you have diversity in players, there will always be dead ages...
  8. ahsay

Trading Down Experiment

Look harder. How many 50fps? Just once no problem. Just twice, no problem. Just...problem.
  9. ahsay

Trading Down Experiment

The problem is not the trading but the loss of FPs. If you're buying goods those valuable FPs are going to goods and not GBs. I'd rather level.
  10. ahsay

Unfair fight

Then there are those like me who say, money is there to be spent, so spend. If you want; imagine their kids don't have diapers, candy canes or kumquat jelly.
  11. ahsay

Unfair fight

BUT that's life. Get used to it.
  12. ahsay

Unfair fight

Very I don't get it. So what if it does? Lot's of players have all kinds of advantages. What the OP proposes is a separation for the money advantage. How about the time advantage? People playing 5 years or more only? Smart players, let's exclude the dumb ones? We all start the same, some...
  13. ahsay

Bakeries

The amount of space it takes is not worth the reward. To the AD for them.
  14. ahsay

Scrolling Rogues on army management screen

Yes...no need for any button. Learn how to click the slide at the point where all your troops are...not just rogues.
  15. ahsay

Questions and non feedback comments about the Winter Event

That's a lot of real estate for little reward.
  16. ahsay

Diamond offers

I'm surprised it's not MORE often. I don't even think I get an offer 1x a month. I get other offers about the same.
  17. ahsay

Negotiating Nonsense

Then don't pay the "bribes". You don't have to it just takes longer. That makes no sense at all. If there is "...nothing in return" then paying "bribes" is utterly useless; problem solved. I did the same thing. Nothing happened but not getting that reward but I did get the others. I...
  18. ahsay

Number of FOE players worldwide

I'm amazed at how "specific" you all are.
  19. ahsay

Friends Sniping Me

You'd be wrong.