• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Scrolling Rogues on army management screen

I wish there was a ‘rogue’ button to the right of the other buttons on the army management screen so I do not have to scroll to get to them. Does any one know if this has already been suggested and turned down?

ahsay

One fast way to get Rogues only is to click on the lower slide line over to the right end. It instantly pulls up the Rogues and is just as efficient as hitting the buttons. Just remembering where on the line to click is not hard to learn
Yes...no need for any button. Learn how to click the slide at the point where all your troops are...not just rogues.

Algona

Delete you mundane light troops. You can flush them real quick in GBG.

Seems strange, but it works. I guess until you reach an Era where you need light troops?

Joeyjojojo

For mobile: until you get to SAAB just toggle between SAAB troops (for rogues) and all ages...generally easier than scrolling to bronze. Once you're in SAAB you'll have to pick an age to clear light from...I'd still suggest something near the top, probably VF since the augmented samurai are useless.

(aside: I find some of the differences quite odd, e.g. in mobile it lists late ages at the top and on browser old ages are at the top)