• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. RaveWolf

[Question] FoE Fan Club" Level

I have reach the highest "FoE Fan Club" Level... How do I now see how many days I've been playing for?
  2. RaveWolf

Forced to load Flash instead of HTML5

Hi all, Before I log a ticket via support or refresh all my cache... Is anyone else being forced to load the Flash version? (Chrome Browser) Thanks
  3. RaveWolf

Palm Tree Blues.

Dear INNO, Please extend the map to add an Island for all these darn Palm Trees. :p
  4. RaveWolf

[Guide] Forum Etiquette

I've been holding back and biting my tongue for a long time now, just can't hold back anymore... I am going to be honest and up-front... I do not know if this is the correct section to post this, If not then may a Moderator kindly advise!! Preface: Firstly: I am not going to mention names, nor...
  5. RaveWolf

[Question] Only show acceptable offers

I have searched all over the forum using multiple terms and have come up with Multiple complaints about the Fair Trade Calculators and Unfair trades etc. I am not posting here about the Calculators... My Question is: As per the Market, what does FoE determine as being "Acceptable Offers"...