• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Contest day 1

2. Twelve Days of FoE

12 battle tanks, 11 appliance factories, 10 great buildings, 9 foeberge shops, 8 seats in my tavern, 7 Shrines of Knowledge, 6 Caravansaries, 5 Haaaalls of Fame! 4 electric plants, 3 Carillons, 2 Wishing Wells, And a peacock in a Festive Tree!
  3. Victory Tower ---------- Anyone Know How Many Medals for Each Age? -----------

I have four Victory Towers as of today, and one Shrine of Awe. I'll take getting medals on a consistent, knowable basis over hoping for them from the treasure chests. Right now I'm getting 18 medals a week from each one, and as soon as I get to the Industrial age I'll be getting 25. That's a...
  4. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

What I don't understand is why people have millions of points would want to attack somebody who only has a hundred thousand points. My new neighborhood has a lot of new VERY high level people, in the Future Age, and one of them attacked me the other day (didn't give him a chance to plunder me...
  5. FoE Soccer Event

I was able to grab a Victory Tower the other day and then two more this morning. I'm going to be able to keep myself in medals with those and the Shrine of Awe. I also got 1200 medals before the Victory Towers. The other prizes seem to cost a fortune in cups, which I haven't been able to...
  6. [Question] Neighborhood Rotations

I got thrown into a neighborhood like this, after having been in a neighborhood that was all LMA, HMA and lower. The problem was that I entered Colonial Age, and I was nowhere near the top in points. Now we have a bunch of people WAY ahead of the rest of us, in the Future Age with millions of...
  7. How are you guys getting diamonds? Alternative methods?

I haven't had to buy diamonds in at least a month. I had 87 diamonds a month ago, and now I have 522 as of last night. I got ten of them in one of the guild expedition treasure chests, 30 in a Research all Late Middle Ages technologies, 20 in a Jester quest, some in the Isadora Duncan event...
  8. [Question] Neighborhood Pairing

I know that there are more than just neighbors there, but there's nobody in the market with the goods I need, so I'm going to have to wait to see how it goes from here until the next realignment.
  9. [Question] Neighborhood Pairing

I have a different problem, but one that just popped up this morning. Until today there were two people in the Modern Era in our neighborhood where everybody else was in the High Middle or Late Middle Ages. I entered the Colonial Era last week, so even though they were way ahead of me, I knew...
  10. Still no people on the roads

I haven't had people walking along the streets in my cities for a few ages now. I turned off the hardware acceleration in both cities, and last week for one second I saw them again in one of my cities, but then they were gone again. All the other animations work, and the people in the...
  11. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

It's becoming a problem. He was able to plunder one of my Foeberge Shops early this morning because I fell asleep without setting things up for a time when I was awake. If he keeps attacking every single morning, which he's been doing since he got put into my neighborhood, he's going to be...
  12. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

What bothers me is that it's the same person who keeps attacking, every early morning, and with his cannons and Musketeers with guns are so above what I have that he sees me as a continual easy mark. Why the neighborhoods are so unbalanced suddenly, I don't know, but it's a definite problem for...
  13. [FAQ] Help, I am being plundered!

I get attacked, but I haven't been plundered very often because I keep the times where goods, supplies and money are going to become available to when I'll be online. The problem is that I have one player who is in the Colonial Age who keeps attacking me. I'm in the High Middle Ages. He has...
  14. No new units?

Oops! I thought for sure that it was set for showing all of them! Thank you, it's fixed now!
  15. No new units?

I added six new units during the Easter event quests a few days ago. They registered for the quest, but they didn't show up in my Army Management. I also won a Rogue Hideout, and have trained two Rogues beyond the two I won. None of the new trained units are there, just the unattached ones...
  16. [Question] TE design or bug?

I'm in the High Middle Ages now, but this has been a problem for me since I was in the Early Middle Ages. I just tried turning off the animations and turning them back on, but it didn't fix the problem.