• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Possible Aid All bug

Thanks!
  2. Possible Aid All bug

I tried searching on this with no luck, I think there may be a bug with the Aid All feature(which I love) and the event quest where you have to motivate/polish X number of people. I was using the function today (103 friends, 40 guild mates, 74 neighbors) and when the fill bar in the event pane...
  3. [Question] FP Trade Threads - Social or Guild Tab?

This is one of the main reasons why I haven't changed it. Based on the discussion, I think I am going to leave it as is.
  4. [Question] FP Trade Threads - Social or Guild Tab?

I definitely get that as it is the biggest headache for me. My biggest concern is for new people who don't understand how trade threads work however, I could always create a "Attention all new people" thread.
  5. [Question] FP Trade Threads - Social or Guild Tab?

Hi all, Trying to get a pulse on this from people. With the introduction of the Social & Guild tabs, have guilds moved their FP Trade threads to the guild tab? There are pro's & con's for both but am curious to see what guilds are doing. Thanks.
  6. [Answered] Observatory GB

@DreadfulCadillac I play on Noarsil I have it up to level 5 and I play on the mobile app but every once in a while hop on the web app. I am one of the main officers in my guild so unless something drastic happens, I won't be leaving it. Just really on the fence with this one.
  7. [Answered] Observatory GB

I am in the process of leveling up my Arc to 50 and started wondering if the Observatory is worth having anymore? I don't GvG and neither does the guild I am in. I have never gotten rid of a GB at this point either so I am not sure if it is worth getting rid of. Thanks.
  8. Great Building FP donation

Well...I do stand 50% corrected, it works on the web version but not in the app version. On the app version you can go under the Great Buildings tab, then contribution list and visit the persons town however, when you tap on the GB that you were donating to, it doesn't do anything. This is on...
  9. Great Building FP donation

So obviously one of the easiest ways to get blueprints for GB's is to donate FP's to other people's GB's as they are leveling them up. We do this with either guild members or people in your neighborhood. The problem is when you are donating to people in your neighborhood and your neighborhood...