• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. November Competition

B3, B7, E3, E7 Parkog
  2. [Guide] Higher Age Units Guide v2.20

@UBERhelp1 Thanks for the guide! I've been working on the Indy route (Part 6) on Beta server and had a question about the rail guns and spotters in the Future questline. In Part 4 you say: "Only take sectors as requested by the FE storyline. Especially, do not take the province Kolaburg...
  3. 2000 Aborted quest limit per day

Next it will be the Arc. They'll lower all percentages at every level and your level 80 Arc will now only give a 30% reward bonus. I'm sure no one who has used one for the last 5 years will complain at all :rolleyes: CF questing has been an established part of this game for 8 years... EIGHT...
  4. Challenge 2

Looks like whoever linked the challenges linked Challenge 2 to Challenge 1, so I'm reposting my answer here. matto1 - challenge 2 1: Winter Event/Forge Express 2: Forge Bowl Event 3: Fall Event 4: Archaeology Event 5: Spring Event/Cherry Blossom Festival 6: Summer Event 7: St. Patrick's Day...
  5. Challenge 3

matto1 - challenge 3 A - 4 B - 3 C - 6 D - 1 (already done by Inno) E - 2 F - 5
  6. Challenge 1

matto1 - challenge 2 1: Winter Event/Forge Express 2: Forge Bowl Event 3: Fall Event 4: Archaeology Event 5: Spring Event/Cherry Blossom Festival 6: Summer Event 7: St. Patrick's Day Event 8: Halloween Event
  7. Challenge 1

matto1 - Challenge 1 answer: A=9, B=3, C=4
  8. Is a 1000 FP/Day City Possible?

Sounds like you're guilty of the same thing. Selling cheap stuff at 2 hr intervals makes sense to open more slots, but at a point you are losing a massive amount of coins over time by not doing 24 hr cycles. It takes longer, but provides a big increase in coins and gems. Yes, you can get more...
  9. Is a 1000 FP/Day City Possible?

That's definitely a viable option, but its still a slow process, which is what I was getting at. I did the math on if I could instantly (not having to wait 24 hours) sell all my excess inventory that I never plan to use to the AD for max coins/gems and used it to get the most efficient special...
  10. Is a 1000 FP/Day City Possible?

No idea what you mean. You quoted a few words of a bigger sentence, where I specifically said I already included everything that produces .25fp/sq or better. Since Dark Doorway produces .33, it's included already (multiple copies as well). I guess I could have spelled out the long list of...
  11. Is a 1000 FP/Day City Possible?

No, I included settlement buildings, but I believe the point the OP was asking for was pure FP production from the city itself, so I didn't include other means in that estimate. You're correct, I didn't count HC as the FPs from it are so hit and miss. At least BG can be calculated fairly...
  12. Is a 1000 FP/Day City Possible?

It actually would be difficult unless you spent diamonds. I added up all the FP producing buildings in my city and in my inventory (a reasonable comparison to what others who don't purchase diamonds would have after ~3 years of playing) that provide an FP proficiency of .25/sq or higher (NOT...
  13. Contest day 6

The answer is 36. Zeus + Zeus + Zeus = Zeus + Jade + 3 Jade = Zeus + 2 So... Zeus + Zeus + Zeus = Zeus + Zeus + 2 + 3 or Zeus = 5 So... Jade = 7 Therefore the incident = Zeus * 3 = 15 And the Viking ship = Jade * 3 = 21 So the tea house (I think?) = 21 + 15 = 36
  14. Contest day 7

Probably the day I got my Arc to level 80. Back then almost no one was leveling them, so no easy depos, no 1.9 threads, and most 1st and 2nd places were barely more than the reward. It took a really long time, almost a year, but I finally got there and was so very relieved.
  15. Contest day 5

The Passive Bonus when released was called : "Double Plunder" At some point that was changed and now it's called: "Plunder and Pillage"
  16. Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  17. Contest day 1

My answer [attached]
  18. New PC GB GUI - Lost + Symbol, can't add +2 and +5fp packs anymore =/

No one's saying get rid of the 10 FP button, just add back the pack buttons. If all you do on the new UI is click the 10 FP button, how will you be adversely affected by Inno adding back in the pack buttons? There's a 10 FP pack button, you can click that to your hearts content. I don't...
  19. New PC GB GUI - Lost + Symbol, can't add +2 and +5fp packs anymore =/

He basically just proved my point, he obviously has no idea how the old system worked. This is why I hate Inno's approach of 'go post a proposal on the forums'. It's an easy way for them to dismiss issues that affect their playerbase and then they can point and say 'see, this one guy disagreed...
  20. New PC GB GUI - Lost + Symbol, can't add +2 and +5fp packs anymore =/

Perhaps you don't donate to peoples Arcs or spend large denominations when you do, but for those of u who spend a lot of time doing it, having control would be nice. I'm not sure why you'd be against putting the 2, 5, and 10 fp pack buttons BACK into the game, as they were before. Inno...