• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Grumblenuts

Contest day 6

2. Grumblenuts

Contest day 5

Gaea Statue
  3. Grumblenuts

Contest day 3

The Wicked Witch
  4. Grumblenuts

Contest day 1

1 Smoke missin - from 3 little chimneys on upper left 2 Top of Capitol missing 3 Ornament missing from top of street lamp on left 4 Orange spire missing - center 5 Person missing from in front of statue - center left 6 Woman in red missing - lower right 7 Top of spire missing - center right
  5. Grumblenuts

The latest on Global warming.

Unable to locate a single instance of serious name calling after accusing his interlocutor of doing "nothing but", Raz now appears to have reduced himself to "casting blame" all over himself. Beating his head and neck silly.. Really seems so sad.. In a sort of pathetic way.. Seriously? Yes Raz...
  6. Grumblenuts

In response to Raz's repeated presentations of clearly inaccurate and irrelevant maps (Mercator projections), by definition, "climate change" and "global warming" aren't about anything like that occurring prior to the 1800s, so wtf? Just how stupid does your buddy imagine scientists are? You...
  7. Grumblenuts

Nothing but, eh? Then quote one instance to prove it from the post you're apparently responding to. Oh, and be sure to quote where I accused you of calling me names in the first place... (eating popcorn here while not holding breath) Yes, I provide links. You're so welcome! Couldn't be that I...
  8. Grumblenuts

The Industrial Revolution began in the 18th century, when agricultural societies became more industrialized and urban. The transcontinental railroad, the cotton gin, electricity and other inventions permanently changed society. - History.com Got it?
  9. Grumblenuts

Why so intent upon calling names? Far as lakes seeming to suddenly appear or disappear hundreds of years ago, state your premise for bringing it up in the first place. A bunch of garbage thrown at a wall just appears to be garbage until the thrower at least calls it art. But here's how I suspect...
  10. Grumblenuts

Big appearance improvement, imho. Sure fits the logo. What exactly do you wish me to still address? You both imagine yourselves to be intimidating and perhaps you are to many. Again, bully for you. Now try parking those bloated egos for a change, develop genuine senses of taste and humor, speak...
  11. Grumblenuts

Best check yourself before you wreck yourself, son. Direct that crap to your mirror... And that silly hat? It's doing you no favors!
  12. Grumblenuts

Oh, I'm so hurty now. Crushed, I tells ya. Rejected by tedious, judgmental blowhards again! Methinks I'll just go eat worms... (num, num, num,... belch!..)
  13. Grumblenuts

Whatever, Buster
  14. Grumblenuts

@Ozyman Tremble Weaklings "So you don't want to look for a solution, you just want to cast blame. That's cool, useless, but cool I guess." Logic is clearly not your friend. Now that's casting blame. I happen to be an atheist but even way back when the Bible was written people commonly...
  15. Grumblenuts

Let's say you're right up to your unexplained fear or presumption "it's going to be coming from dirty sources." Wind turbines are now ubiquitous, cheap, and clean. By all accounts the Chinese are now demonstrably more serious about cleaning up their act than we are. Who now appears hell bent on...
  16. Grumblenuts

No strong opinion on that. The largest room in the world shall remain the room for improvement regardless of any specific efforts. But this site ranks the first three of ten most pressing as: 1. Ridding ourselves of CFCs and HCFCs worldwide 2. Increasing onshore wind power generation 3...
  17. Grumblenuts

Good. Y'know, by definition every nonrenewable ever "consumed" is now rubbish.
  18. Grumblenuts

Lol. Nuke plants meet decommissioning. More recently, the 556 MW Kewaunee Nuclear Power Plant in eastern Wisconsin was shut down in 2013. Kewaunee’s operator, Dominion Power, anticipates nearly $1 billion in total costs using the SAFSTOR method and estimates that work will not be complete until...
  19. Grumblenuts

Le sigh... more nukes... Yes, one so determined can still leverage that cheap Chinese labor, but "financial practicality"? Nuclear power construction costs have varied significantly across the world and in time. Massive and rapid increases in cost occurred in the 1970s, especially in the United...
  20. Grumblenuts

I'm retired. Who you? eta: If I've somehow neglected to mention it here already, I'm for finding out what makes sense, preferably the most sense.