• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. ODragon

Advanced Age Troops From Quests Guide?

I searched here and the wiki but couldn't find the info I was looking for so the question forum here we are. Is there an Advanced Age troop guide? I can do it manually via the wiki but I imagine somewhere there is already one that will tell you the paths to take to maximize the advanced troops...
  2. ODragon

[Question] Is there a scouting map somewhere?

Previously during an event I was burned as I conquered a Province thinking it would open an area to scout but it didn't. I don't want to make this mistake again. I checked the wiki and googled here but couldn't really find a list. Is there a list somewhere of what Provinces open others for...
  3. ODragon

Treasure Hunt vs. Incidents

For the last two weeks, I have kept track of all of my Treasure Hunts (TH) and incidents. I kept the TH to the main 6 (8 Hours, 5 Min, 15 Min, 1 Hour, 4 Hours, 4 Hours). For incidents, I got between 8 and 15 per day. TH are 6 clicks at specific times. Below are the results; from an Iron...
  4. ODragon

Goods price for FP trade

Is there a list anywhere of what the value of different ages good are? IE, I want to buy goods to make Traz. Is 1FP:5Good appropriate or should it be 1:10 or 1:3. Is there a good list anywhere?
  5. ODragon

Cancelling Auto-Attack

Ugh, I hit auto-attack instead of surrender. Is there a way to cancel it once its started?
  6. ODragon

[Question] Direct Link To World?

Is there a direct link to the world I am playing on? Currently, I have to go to https://us0.forgeofempires.com/page/ then click play, then click Vingrid. Is there a URL that will directly load my world?