• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. plinker2

Wandering or just unsure?

If you are new to FoE or just thinking about changing Guilds, try F.U. (Forever Undaunted). It is a fun-loving, hard-fighting bunch. We also help fellow Guildies. So, if you are needing a good guild, want help, or just enjoy the game better. Give (F.U. Forever Undaunted) a try.
  2. plinker2

Thanksgiving

I wish that all of you a most happy Thanksgiving!
  3. plinker2

INNO stuff

Good Read The bold letters will send you to the story!
  4. plinker2

Rejected A little kick

I believe it would give the game a little "kick" if on random occasions the incidents would contain Fp's as a reward. An incident could contain from 5 to 25 fp's . This would occur without notice and on occasion. There is no chance for cheating. I just believe that this would give and extra...
  5. plinker2

The watering hole

Closed
  6. plinker2

A welcomed change

Most of the time, us forum Mods are dealing with some sort of rule infraction or general bad behavior. I came across the following thread and believe this is the way to be in a thread. Take a look. We want the forums to be a better place for all. Thanks...
  7. plinker2

Foorball contest

Week #2 has started. Get you picks in quickly. Teams are posted and waiting for your picks.
  8. plinker2

Football contest

A weekly football contest has started in the Competitions section of the forum. Check it out.
  9. plinker2

Football contest

Greetings one and all. This week starts our Forum Football Contest. Ist place pays 100 fps or goods. 2nd will be 50 and 3rd will be 25. There will be 10 college teams. Pick your winners and on the teams underlined, pick the total number of points scored by both teams as a tie breaker. So, we...
  10. plinker2

ATTENTION TO ALL

We are considering re-vamping the forum threads and such. Any ideas or thoughts or suggestions will be entertained. Please do not turn this into a whining or moaning or sniping thread. We are truly interested in you input. Thanks. Now, put on those thinking caps!
  11. plinker2

Want to join a good Guild and make it even better?

Terranova is always wanting members that are active and helpful. We are a close knit bunch that is active and we help each other as well. Check us out!
  12. plinker2

[Guide] Notice to all new forum posters

I will advise you to read and adhere to the forum rules. If you have not done so, stop and do it NOW! There are far too many posts being made that if continues in such fashion, will lead to warning points. When in doubt, double check! Thank you in advance for reviewing or read the rules.Do so...
  13. plinker2

Conduct and Forum Rules

If you are new to the forum, or a seasoned player, please take heed. The foul language and down right nasty remarks in the forums as of late is terrible. We (Mods and Admin) give as much slack as we can however, I (for one) will start awarding warning points if the foul language continues. We...
  14. plinker2

New Mini Contest

Want to win 50 fpts ? It's easy. Just name the person I use for my avatar. Post it below and I will announce the winner on 10/ 24. Some hints may follow, but for now, good luck to all!
  15. plinker2

[Guide] Fair trading and trading guides

I am going to open this thread as I hope some of the more advanced players will explain "fair trades" and how to go about them. It never hurts to glean knowledge from the more experienced players. So take it away and if you have questions, please ask as I'm sure they will help you along the way.
  16. plinker2

New Forum Thread

If anyone is having issues with gameplay, rules or game mods, there is now a thread started in the forum, in the Debate Hall under the title Talk to Snowbelle. Hope this can help anyone that has issues of any kind. Just be polite and orderly. Thanks!
  17. plinker2

New Forum Thread

If anyone is having issues with gameplay, rules or game mods, there is now a thread started in the forum, in the Debate Hall under the title Talk to Snowbelle. Hope this can help anyone that has issues of any kind. Just be polite and orderly. Thanks!
  18. plinker2

New Forum Thread

19. plinker2

New Forum Thread

20. plinker2

New Forum Thread