• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Jools1956

An FOE Christmas

’Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the FOE Not a soldier was stirring, with no place to go. The arrows and swords were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that no plunderer soon would be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds While visions of SOK’s danced in...
  2. Jools1956

An FOE Christmas Eve Story

’Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the FOE Not a soldier was stirring, with no place to go. The arrows and swords were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that no plunderer soon would be there. The players were nestled all snug in their beds While visions of SOK’s danced in...
  3. Jools1956

Need Advice - Seriously

Need advice on GB to build. Am in Industrial Age - Capital or Royal Albert Hall. But, here's the wrinkle - I am building my city age specific - which means no Habitat or Inno for quite a few eras. (Yes, I know most will say whaaat?, but that is what I am doing). So, if I build the Capital...
  4. Jools1956

Twas the FOE Night Before Christmas

5. Jools1956

New Proposal - Too Many Rabbits

Proposal Eliminate some of the rabbits from the FOE Empire. Current System There are FAR too many rabbits – they are over running the area. And their running around in circles makes one dizzy. Details There are so many rabbits that every other recurring quest received is for carrots from...
  6. Jools1956

What is the Fascination with Parking?

Yes, I am a "noob". But, what is the deal with "parking"? I know this comes up often - this is a serious question, not a complaint, not a whine. I just would like some of the veterans perspective. When I joined the game it was marketed as a "building" game. The battle play was a fun...