• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Use up remaining event rewards

I propose a way you can use up remaining event rewards. E.g. at the end of the Spring event, I am left with 19 trees. Even I have finished the event completely, I cannot use the remaining trees and they are now deleted. I would propose a way you can use these remaining rewards. E.g. convert them...
  2. Add button for system outages alert

I would suggest a new button in the same area right upper where the offers are, colored red and when you click on it you see a message for a planned outing like "System maintenance starts in <time> and is expected to take <time>, Please click here (link to info forum or so) for more info on this.
  3. Lowest rewards after finishing a daily challenge

Is it just me, or do others also get frustrated that you always get the lowest rewards after finishing a daily challenge? Playing this now for some time and I didn't get any other reward than the cheapest. Must have been programmed by Ebenezer Scrooge for sure... Why show those 5% etc rewards if...