• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Lowest rewards after finishing a daily challenge

Kiwi666

Is it just me, or do others also get frustrated that you always get the lowest rewards after finishing a daily challenge? Playing this now for some time and I didn't get any other reward than the cheapest. Must have been programmed by Ebenezer Scrooge for sure... Why show those 5% etc rewards if you never get them anyway.

DeletedUser32389

Is it just me, or do others also get frustrated that you always get the lowest rewards after finishing a daily challenge? Playing this now for some time and I didn't get any other reward than the cheapest. Must have been programmed by Ebenezer Scrooge for sure... Why show those 5% etc rewards if you never get them anyway.

I was right there with you until I hit a few jackpots, now they've got me invested again. An Sok, another elephant fountain, and a rogue hideout was all it took to buy me off. Curse you INNO!!!:p
264-11-Having-Fun-Not-Having-Fun-Gif.gif

Algona

Peruse the Challenges Feedback thread You;ll see a wide variety of responses.

I've gor no personal complaints about the spectrum of prizes I;ve won.

Heh. Not being able to get Faces, Gares and BPs is a big win for me. Hundreds og FP a dozen top norch peizes. I

Nope, no objections here.

BruteForceAttack

In kindergarten we used to have something called "Lucky Draw", funny thing about that was everyone "Won" something, But the prizes varied from blah to awesome, everyone got t0 participate too... I don't remember many of us crying about Jack won the best prize. We kindof learned that given time our luck will change and it changed for sure.

Graviton

I'm hugely into baseball, and of course it's the same thing in any kind of statistical endeavor, but there's such a thing as a "small sample size". Odds need some time to distribute properly. It's like a player hitting a home run in each of the first two games of the season: based only on those two games, he's on pace to hit 162 home runs this year. Of course he's not going to, it's the very small number of at bats that skew the percentages.

DeletedUser33009

I agree. My last daily prize was a palm tree that cost me 120 goods and taking 2 sectors. I now have a forest of very expensive palm tees in inventory.

wolfhoundtoo

The rewards are set up so that the less valuable prizes are awarded that's why they have percentages next to them. If you have a 5% chance that prize is being rewarded (roughly) to 1 out of every 20 players that complete the daily challenge that day. So the vast majority of your individual prizes will not be the prize you no doubt wanted when you went for that chest.

My advice is to look at it as a free chance for some good prizes. If you don't think it's worth it to complete then don't complete it. Just remember assume you are going to get the crappiest prize possible before you decide if it's worth it. Of course based on the lotteries and how much money they make I suspect i'm wasting my time typing this. :p

DeletedUser33009

The rewards are set up so that the less valuable prizes are awarded that's why they have percentages next to them. If you have a 5% chance that prize is being rewarded (roughly) to 1 out of every 20 players that complete the daily challenge that day. So the vast majority of your individual prizes will not be the prize you no doubt wanted when you went for that chest.

My advice is to look at it as a free chance for some good prizes. If you don't think it's worth it to complete then don't complete it. Just remember assume you are going to get the crappiest prize possible before you decide if it's worth it. Of course based on the lotteries and how much money they make I suspect i'm wasting my time typing this. :p
I get the concept of %s. I only do about half the dailies offered. I play the ones that have fps or medal rewards. I do play for the maharajah palace set because I'd like to have it and that's the only way I know to get it. No, you didn't waste your time and I never play the lottery. I just agreed that the lowest prize is usually the one you get. I think everyone understands that.

DeletedUser

Many times I actually want the "lowest" prize. If it is a chest with set pieces and the "lowest" prize is 10 FP, I definitely want the 10 FP and I am disappointed if I get a set piece instead.