• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. An End To Great Buildings, Or a New Beginning.

Do you think GB's are on their way out of the game as a feature, or will Inno refocus the purpose of GB's going forward? So I was figuring that at some point they would get rid of GB's or stop making them. Or they could refocus GB's to another use. I thought of GB's that were much more...
  2. Does City Defense Really Matter Anymore?

There's always a bit of noise raised up when a new event building offers City Defense. It would seem that City Defense has become out-dated. I know that with regards to plunderers, unless you have dedicated significant resources to building a massive defense, conventional wisdom was to collect...
  3. What is Ruining Motivation in Events?

We have a beta-spoiler section and I can't imagine why because I've never heard someone vocalize that they wanted to be surprised by what was coming out, and....there rarely is a surprise. Particularly for the events. By the time an event goes live, most people who bothered to look will know...
  4. When do you have too much attackers-defense?

Nice event, but I’m trying to avoid waste. Trying to say what is the ideal defense for every person in their unique situation is difficult, but I figure I can get a more solid idea by asking those at the highest age who- I guess- would be in need of the highest defense, what is practical and...
  5. Great Ideas for Great Buildings

The last GB’s were...underwhelming. But trying to think of new ideas is hard. Maybe we can help a little. Does anyone have any ideas for GB bonuses?
  6. Changes to GbG Attrition

Was looking for details, but I heard that there were changes to the attrition for GbG. Anyone know where I could read what those changes are?
  7. Better Repayment Method or Bad Math?

Scenario: You over-donate to someone's GB. You ask the person to return the excess amount to a GB of your choosing. The problem with this scenario that I encountered when asking for this favor (meaning I am the person who over-paid and the other person returns the FP to my GB) is that if the...
  8. Is Inno done with developing old event buildings?

I need some more coins and diamonds for the auction dealer and I was looking to cash in the stock of old event pieces I have, but now I’m nervous because I’m wondering if I’m going to sell something that Inno will wind up improving in the future- like they did with the flourishing mill. Aside...
  9. FoE Challenge: Centennial City

Guess you have to have goals. Originally it was to make a 1000fp/day city (not relying on RNG GB's, event buildings, or other such fp sources), but I think that's fairly impossible without a substantial amount of bling and the space to fit it in, (or the introduction of new, fp-bearing GB's in...
  10. Founding Date of Every World?

Is there a way to find out the date each world in FoE was founded?
  11. Possible GE 5 Structure

Seems like it would be easier to propose something here first as most of the time I- and maybe others- don't really see the flaws in their idea until they are pointed out. It seems like GE isn't really challenging to most people because most people will scale themselves out of it's difficulty...
  12. Which Person Wins?

The person with the power to do anything they desire (and I mean anything, regardless of any laws of nature or whatever...) vs The person with the power to completely nullify another persons power.
  13. GvG Basics, Tips, Tricks, Strategies, Mechanics, Etc

I've been playing for a while, but never really got into GvG except for a few hop-on's where I help people auto a few sectors, but I didn't understand what I was doing in the larger scheme of things, or how it was playing into the overall game. I used the search function to look for any guides-...
  14. Attack Boost Practical Limit

Is there a practical limit to how much attack boost I should go for? By this, I mean is there anyone (in FE and up) who feels they have way more attack boost then they need and might have been better off chasing something else like more FP? Also...I heard a rumor saying that the Arctic Orangery...
  15. Why Are CE Champions So Weird?

At least in PvP and GE battles, they have this weird thing about driving right up to your face to attack you or driving right into the middle of your units just to attack a unit they could have attacked from several units away. Typically 'Fast Troops' have that tendency to rush in, but even they...
  16. Which is more Profitable- Double-Dipping of Power Leveling?

So... I’m on reddit and I come to a thread where a person has power-leveled their Cape up to 80 or some such in the space of an hour. Cool beans. But I was a little critical of it because with some GB’s you can power-level and not lose anything worth much. But with the Cape you lose a lot of...
  17. Happy RNG Day!!!

Sometimes the drought may be long, but when it rains it pours... What is your best turn out from a single collect on an RNG GB (Himeji Casle, Tower of Relics, Blue Galaxy, etc...) - whether a single GB one or multiple ones- in a single day?
  18. How Viable Are Hover Tanks?

Was looking at the cities of the top players and one guy who is in VF still had a bunch of Hover Tank Bases. I've heard these were some mean machines, but how much life do they have? Are they really viable all the way into VF?
  19. WW Shrink Kits...

If I place a shrunken WW back into inventory, will it remain shrunken?
  20. Newest World and World Creation Schedule

I wanted to start a second city. How do I know which world is the newest one that has been created? Also, is there a schedule that Inno follows concerning when they create new worlds- as in do they post the opening of a new world anywhere?