• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. EMA Bonus Quests?

I'm finding myself stuck on the Murderers! quest in this series. I'll have to beat a full army with 75% bonuses or plunder another player. My city isn't up to par for the fighting part yet and no one in my neighborhood has unlocked PvP yet. The main problem that I'm having though is that...
  2. How to unlock event history filters?

Can anyone tell me which technology or age unlocks event history filters, please?
  3. Army Management window totals?

Can anyone tell me how the Army Management window works in showing the total number of units? My window shows that I have over 1200 units, close to 400 rogues, and dozens of quite a few other units. In reality, though, I don't have anywhere near those totals. The total amounts shown for units...
  4. Black Crowns?

Why do some worlds have black crowns by their names here in the forums vs the standard red crowns? Is it because no one has posted anything there within 30 days?