• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

EMA Bonus Quests?

Ukkonen

I'm finding myself stuck on the Murderers! quest in this series. I'll have to beat a full army with 75% bonuses or plunder another player. My city isn't up to par for the fighting part yet and no one in my neighborhood has unlocked PvP yet. The main problem that I'm having though is that today's daily challenge has asked me to acquire two segments on the campaign map. The only two segments that are available to me are the final two for this bonus quest line. My question is: Can I safely take these two sectors (and the final province in the process) and be properly credited for them when I'm able to actually advance the bonus quest line? The last two parts ask for me to acquire seven sectors there, then to finally take the full province. The end reward is the Monastery, so I'm rather hoping that I wouldn't end up screwing myself out of this.

Absolutely, you can take those sectors and get credit for DC without screwing over your progress on the Bonus EMA questline. For the most part if you conquer a province in the first continent map before the questline says so, once you advance to the next quest that requires taking over that province, you'll get credit and move on with the questline. Conquering sectors ahead of time (and whether you fight or negotiate) can greatly affect your questline in the Industrial Age or later. For more information, see the Higher Ages Units Guide.

City defense and the Monastery are generally considered a waste of time and space. Just find a time in the day where you know you'll have access to FoE to collect your stuff (and reset for 24-hour productions) so you don't have to worry about getting plundered. Now if you want to build the Monastery for aesthetic purposes or as a trophy display of your completion of the EMA questline, more power to you.

Last edited:

Ukkonen

Thank you! I completely overlooked 100 diamonds just for loot there. Especially if I'm not going to be punished for being an early-bird, I'll be paying much closer attention to the loot in the future.