• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. GvG rights after changing guilds

I did gvg the night before I changed guilds. Thx so much for your reply. It has the guild leaders & me doing a major brain strain. Thx again. May the Forge be with you
  2. GvG rights after changing guilds

What is the wait time after changing guilds to have GvG rights?
  3. Blocked from selling culture blds

Yes, I can sell others. To get rid of it, I used a store bldg & dumped it in Antiques Market. I don't get msg saying I can't sell, it won't accept my telling it yes when it prompts for, 'Are you sure you want to sell' whatever. This has happened before
  4. Blocked from selling culture blds

Not a new member. Very active with game
  5. Blocked from selling culture blds

I'm blocked from selling culture bldg. Reloaded game twice, still no luck. Is this a support issue?
  6. Road to Victory

50% boost, wow. Oh, to defense. I need to study this, thank you
  7. Road to Victory

Good question I didn't think of. Very interested in responses to this. I've seen a city w/many RtVs attached to 2 SoH. Takes up a lot of real estate & what does he know that I don't. What's it really doing for him & are there better ways to achieve what he's getting from better sources, for less...
  8. Road to Victory

Do benefits/rewards stack if RtV multiples are attached to SoH? Wiki doesn't have this info
  9. Contemporary goods needed. FPs offered with 2:1 & 1.5:1 goods trades. Send prvt msg pls & thank you in advance

FPs offered with 2:1 & 1.5:1 goods trades. Send prvt msg pls & thank you in advance
  10. Challenge 1

A is 9 B is 3 C is 4
  11. How do I set city defense

Attacks & plundering is not the real issue. The snide, rude comments in between does. This very, very powerful player seems to know when I built 2 new goods production bldgs. on different days & takes the 1st goods. I reached out to them an offer of goods they needed in the market. I did 'not'...
  12. How do I set city defense

What is a wall*snrk*? A few times a week is what i'm used to but I've been attacked 3 times in 8 hours. I'm being attacked and plundered by a player with more than 5 million points, (i'm in high middle age). I've not said nor mentioned a word of it to this player. I did try to communicate on...
  13. Changelog 1.167 feedback

Can you point me in the right direction to locate missing goods from a trade, not plundered. Double checked the numbers on my last trade. Some really are missing. Where can i find an answer? Entered missing goods & goods missing in search from top right corner. I din't find an answer to that I...