• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Max trades?

So i cant post any more trades... is there a max number you can post to market? Cant find anything online. have trades up and down multiple of each in almost every age.... i think FOE is telling me ive flooded the market...
  2. Why aren't Behemoths more popular?

Just moved to AF over the weekend and am looking at the mess of units there. Still working my Hovertanks for now by trying to decide if something up here should be better. I know everyone says "just keep using hovers", but just because everyone says it doesn't mean it is right. So why not...
  3. Arc 100 and FP generation

Beyond "farm the crap out of GBG" and leveling the obvious GBs (cape, etc), how do you best build up FPS? Is running your Arc up to 100+ worth the FPS cost to you if you run a lot of 1.9? Or do you just try to snipe the world away? Some servers this works better than others. In Birka the top...
  4. HC ... how much to pay?

I’m in Birka which is still less than a year old. Prices for HC are still pretty high (~1300 FPS). I know this is a good building, but is it worth it to drop 1300 FPS on? Or would you just be better off leveling your attack buildings to boost your GBG rewards? Wont be able to level it to 58...
  5. Best way to deal with levels 70-80 (Arc)

I’m on my Arc journey. Currently level 51 and loving the multiple levels a day cheap. But I am looking ahead to the costs on the 70-80 window... and it doesnt look so fun. So.. whats the best way to push through this? Save up enough inventory of FPS and blow it all on each level? I dont want to...
  6. Indy / PE C-map decision point

I'm at the point on the c-map where you can decide to press to the bonus map areas or hop on the boat and travel to PE. Question for you all.... are the bonus areas worth it? Looking at images online it appears Canada has an expansion. I'm considering going that way to grab that...but...
  7. C map progress question

If you advance to the Industrial Age map can you still go back to the old world map to conquer sectors? I want to move to Industrial Age; however, I want to leave these old sectors I haven't conquered available for quests that require "Conquer X sectors". Thanks.
  8. Tribal Squares ever useful?

I have a few in inventory and am not using them now. Is there some use for them later in the game I'm not thinking of making them worth saving?
  9. Victory Towers .. an "ehh" building?

Victory Towers are one of those buildings i've been looking at in my city and been thinking... "why?" it'd be different if these things produce medals daily. Even then, i'm not so sure. Now that I have an Arc I think they've become even more of a "decorative" object. Anyone see a good use to...
  10. Indy Age worth spending time in?

Background - In CA right now working on an Arc project. Min 60 before moving up, ideally 80. We'll see. Plan on also getting all other key buildings up to 10 that aren't already. Heavy quest strategy as much as possible, so smaller footprint supply buildings are what I need now. Anticipate...
  11. Forge bowl end date

Is today the last day (2 feb) for the forge bowl? Or is their a daily prize tomorrow too?
  12. LMA 2nd recurring quest question

I'm in HMA right now and have a couple questions about the 2nd recurring questline I've read about from LMA 1) When does it unlock? When I advance far enough into the continent map itself? Meaning, I technically wouldn't HAVE to be LMA to get it? 2) Does it stay with you from that point...
  13. Hagia Sophia Obsolete with Winter Event?

Lots of debate about Hagia's worth on the forums, and this was before the 2019 winter event. With the train special building and all of the associated cars, is the Hagia now obsolete? Hagia Sophia - - Size 7x6 = 42 - Lvl 1 Production - 1700 happiness; 1 FP; Hap / tile = 40, FP / tile =...