• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. RIVAL quest - not worth it

I hate the rival challenge b/c it blocks the collect all button. I usually buy the Forge Plus for 29 days where the collect all button is free.
  2. Story Quest Interference. Won't Go Away

Got It! Thanks, That did it!
  3. Story Quest Interference. Won't Go Away

How do you do that? I fight. Do I need to negotiate?
  4. Story Quest Interference. Won't Go Away

I've finished three provinces in Mars which has many sectors and still the Story Quest won't go away.
  5. Sun Temple Lvl. 1

I had a friend contact INNO and they restored his building. I don't remember which settlement, but he did the same thing. He deleted it.
  6. Story Quest Interference. Won't Go Away

I'm having a problem with Story Quest - Interference. "Infiltrate 4 Sectors". I believe it's a story Quest from the Arctic Future. I'm in VF. The problem is that it won't disappear. I've done every sector finishing them all up to VF. Every map is complete. I've double checked that every sector...
  7. Feedback for the Halloween Event 2023

First day of the event and several people already in our guild (Pioneers) hate it. Way too complicated.
  8. [Question] Story Quest in AF Interference

I'm having a problem getting passed this Story Quest. It can't be aborted. I've completed the AF continent map and tech tree and now I'm in OF. The quest says infiltrate 4 sectors. All sectors in AF I completed. What am I missing. Can someone help me?
  9. Emissaries Update Needed in WIKI

The emissaries page needs to be updated to include the Mughal Empire emissaries.
  10. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

Yes two tiers. But I made friends and was able to scout a province by negotiating.
  11. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

You have to admit, this is too hard a challenge for a Bronze Age player.
  12. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

OK I'll try the Slingers 2-3 and 5-6 Stone Throwers. I have to wait a few hours for my units to "recharge".
  13. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

Now I have a House of Horror at level 2 that I can't upgrade and I can't continue the quest.
  14. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

By the time I get to level 4 on my Zeus, the event will be over! The developers made it too hard for any BA player to get past this spot.
  15. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

Then the warriors just come in and slaughter my stone throwers. No chance !!
  16. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

In the stone thrower match in manual I was down to one against two stone throwers. It took for stone throwers to knock out one warrior. That's what hurts. Using up all that on one warrior.
  17. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

Yes, Hi Commander !! I'm still guild hopping for BPs
  18. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

Yes there is "Scout a Province" . But I'm so far into Iron Age on the continent map that I can't get any farther to defeat the armies
  19. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

I'm sorry, there is NO WAY to defeat this army in BA. I even used 10% attack bonus from the tavern and I have a Zeus at level one.
  20. Halloween Event** BA Can't get passed step15

8 Stone Thrower's on manual didn't work. BTW, I'm an experienced player and this is my second world which I'm setting up for a diamond farm.