• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

No one has taken a sector yet. Will change when you have points.
  2. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

We’d love that. In our case we have yet to see the other 2 top guilds. If we don’t see them the next 2 seasons in a row it will be a round robin that never went around. All 3 guilds will win the lvl 2 tower of champions by default.
  3. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I actually think the opposite is true. Swaps you have 4 hours before swaps open. Meaning diamond finishing buildings is not necessary unless you want the point bonus. If you are FFA then you have very little control over when sectors open and may need to take a sector and quickly build to...
  4. Feedback for the Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

4 seasons in and as the top guild we have yet to be placed on a map with the 2nd and 3rd place guilds. Instead we get a map where we are the only 1000LP guild. I think the selection algorithm needs some work.
  5. Please rework the calculation for ranking

Please tell me that's not laughable. ^
  6. Please rework the calculation for ranking

Why wouldn't it be fair for both of these facets to have equal impact on prestige points? Instead of Gvg which is only available on a PC platform therefore eliminating the majority of players even being able to participate being responsible for the lionshare of the rankings? It just doesn't...
  7. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

Part of me wants to agree with your argument. But the reality is, at least in the servers I am active in is that it's far to easy to gain diamond lp 1000 status. Adding a size min. Would help limit the amount of guilds capable of reaching the 1000 LP status. A guild that is not big enough...
  8. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I didn't suggest that it be ranked by size alone. Only that there would be a size minimum.
  9. Please rework the calculation for ranking

I think the reverse argument here is that a guild can ignore every other facet of the game (GE, PvP, and GbG) and solely focus on GvG and be a top 5 if not top guild overal. So the prestige ranking is therefore very lopsided. In my server and I'm sure others this is the case. Many of the top...
  10. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

I think they should put a guild size minimum for Diamond league of 60. If you want to be a diamond guild you need to have 60 members. If a guild is struggling in Diamond they can downsize under 60 to compete in Platinum. Under 40 to compete in Gold..etc. I feel like this would make more...
  11. Summer 2020 Feedback

In comparison to last year, I feel as though there is far more mostly useless junk on the wheel this year. Last year felt like most spins landed you something you were at least happy to get.
  12. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

Ding Ding Ding!! Same for Defense. TA is a great building to have, but after you get CdM, Zeus and CoA to 10, as they have better attack/defense at lvl 10.
  13. Guild Expedition Changes

Finished 64/64 This morning in PME. My attack is right about 500, I did not use the Tavern Boost. I found I definitely lost more units in GE 4, especially when auto battling. Went 0-4 in getting any new upgrades. I think I'll be working my attack buildings to lessen the unit loss. It was...
  14. If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

There is no way Id do the the TA over the CdM. First 10 lvls TA = 20% CdM = 30%.... and its 1/3 the cost to level and it also gives Forge Points.
  15. Why does my guild want me to not advance in eras?

Your building levels are solid. However your attack is pretty low for Colonial. My attack was near 300 when I started Colonial and near 450 when I left. I would try to get to about 230 before going to Colonial.
  16. Guild Expedition Changes

I know, but still dissapointing.
  17. Guild Expedition Changes

I've recieved store buildings as Jade Relics...talk about wanting to burn something down...so disappointing.
  18. Guild Expedition Changes

Wait..you got a new upgrade in a relic? I had thought that was not possible...this is great news if so!
  19. Update to 1.183 Feedback

The Harbor no longer shows an ! When its time to collect on buildings, at least not on the mobile version.