• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Lady Gato

Another Incident question

My city has grown to the point that I've noticed incidents repeatedly spawning in a couple of spots on the city map that I haven't acquired yet. If these spots are built on, do the incidents still spawn there? I am not talking about the tree or pothole road incidents, but incidents like the...
  2. Lady Gato

Hugs to all who are in Marco's and Laura's Pathway

I hope they turn out to just be light storms that bring just enough rain to drought areas to help, but not enough rain to flood.
  3. Lady Gato

[I R L] What are the best Vehicles you've Owned? Or most Unique?

Just a follow up to @Captain Christian 's posting. Also @emmagirl2 's posting as to where we're from: Now these pics are very similar to vehicles I've owned (I just moved so who knows where the actual pics are) 1985 Ford Ranger 4 x 4 (I had the red with the same graphics) - drove while I...
  4. Lady Gato

If you could only have 5 GBs in your city

at a time - which ones would you pick and why? I am not counting the Oracle which Inno starts us with during the tutorial. From what I've read, the Arc seems popular, along with the Chateau. Alcatraz, Zeus, and Terracotta Army.
  5. Lady Gato

Plunder Protection

There is a lot of good information in these threads for us Noobs. @Algona has written a good list of items that we should do to protect our "booty." Algona Guide to stop Plundering However, I could not find a list of what buildings were non - plunderable. So I did some research & looked in...