• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Aloysius the Wise

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Greetings. Is it possible to break the boxes (red/white striped crates and reddish/purple colored crates) in the event map? If so, please elaborate and don't just say "Yes."
  2. Aloysius the Wise

Road Disconnect

Ahh. TY.
  3. Aloysius the Wise

Road Disconnect

What is a "Traz?"
  4. Aloysius the Wise

Road Disconnect

I was told that even if your “house” is not attached to a road, you still have the population, you just don’t collect gold ($$) for the building. So if you need people, but not money, just disconnect the road. I have done this with a few of my houses- not all- just a few. Does the same principle...
  5. Aloysius the Wise

GB FP Exchanges

Thank you all for your advice, comments and opinions. Much appreciated.
  6. Aloysius the Wise

GB FP Exchanges

Hello All. I still consider myself a newbie in FOE and FOE Forum. So if this has been asked before, I apologize. But can somebody explain how the GB FP Exchange system (within the guild, of course) works? Also, since I am sure I will be getting many opinions, which is fine and welcome, please...
  7. Aloysius the Wise

Guilds

Thank you Ebeondi Asi and Thank you Vger. Very much appreciated.
  8. Aloysius the Wise

Guilds

Can someone- anyone- tell me if it is possible to change the name of my guild? (Yes, my guild, I am the creator.) ANNNND... then tell how that is done?
  9. Aloysius the Wise

Guilds

Great. Thanks for answering the question. Have a good day.
  10. Aloysius the Wise

About Antiques Dealer...

But I have seen them for sale in the Antiques Dealer.
  11. Aloysius the Wise

About Antiques Dealer...

Oh, and military members, like the always useful Military Drummer and Color Guard?
  12. Aloysius the Wise

About Antiques Dealer...

At what level can I start selling Blueprints? I have seen other players selling BP, and would like to sell mine as I will probably never use them all.
  13. Aloysius the Wise

Guilds

Is it possible to change the name of my guild? (Yes, my guild, I am the creator.)
  14. Aloysius the Wise

Military unit symbols

Thank you all for your advice- very helpful. (Emberguard: I was referring to "attached" units of course, and thank you also.) My problem is/was that I was running out of space for supply building units (alchemists, farms. etc) and was not making enough supply to live.
  15. Aloysius the Wise

Military unit symbols

This was very helpful. TY I have another question. Can someone tell me which military units to delete/remove when a new military unit is unlocked? In other words, when Armored Infantry became available, I removed the Legionnaire units; because they were both Heavy Units. Was that a good idea or...
  16. Aloysius the Wise

Halloween Event 2020 Feedback

I don't know if this has been asked before, but here it goes anyway. I the Halloween Event- there are what looks like trunks and suitcases in the grid. Do they contain awards/prizes? Is there a way to open them?
  17. Aloysius the Wise

so sloooww!!!

I use Google Chrome 100% of the time and yes, I have experienced the solw-down, I mean stand-still as well. I downloaded and started using Firefox, just for FOE and that is working very well. Just a suggestion.
  18. Aloysius the Wise

is there a list of abbreviations commonly used for the game?

is there a list of abbreviations commonly used for the game?