• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. RIVAL quest - not worth it

What's BS is they put the different Managers in the tasks and you're forced to upgrade one or more to open a 'hole' for a task you can complete by increasing their values or collecting shamrocks for the other tasks. They put at least two of the managers half way through every other quest. The...
  2. feedback for Winter event 2023

I remember this event in the past where you would get 1-3 matches per package. Now it's a max of 2 matches, and 80% of the matches I get is only 1. So getting the 20 matches to get the prize is even harder, and makes it almost impossible to get all the levels of the Winter Wonderland Pyramid...
  3. Halloween Event won't move past Step 30

So I just played an event where I won 50 tickets for winning 8 battles in the Expedition, collected, and my count still says 30 of 40.
  4. Halloween Event won't move past Step 30

Oh, OK. I was wondering why that toy optional thing kept telling me I hadn't finished whatever quest for which toy. So if I'm only at 30, why am I getting so many of these 'doll quests' and so few of the main quests? Seems to me I'd be getting more until I hit this 41 mark you're talking about.
  5. Halloween Event won't move past Step 30

I'm talking about the Event challenges where you earn tickets. I've completed at least 10 of them since I finished 30 and received 1200 tickets. I'll try getting a screenshot off the app on my phone
  6. Halloween Event won't move past Step 30

I hit Step 30 of this event, and since then I've completed at least 10 other Quests, but my Count hasn't moved past 30 (I should be seeing the number progressing towards 40). Am I missing something here?
  7. Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

Sorry, don't know all the acronyms yet. Too many 2-lane roads? They're required for 70% of the buildings I have. I use the 1-lane roads for the buildings I need for coin and goods production. Every Modern Era military unit requires 2-lane roads. I could probably rearrange everything again, but...
  8. Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

You must have had a LOT of luck to gain that much attack/defense just being in LMA. I've maxed my Zeus to Level 10, Castle Achen to 10, Governor's Villa to 9, Hippodrome, Yggdrasil Collosus 5, Classical Garden Pool, Statue of Honor 5 Winner's Plaza 1, Sentinel Outpost 1, Pirate Guard Post, and...
  9. Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

I've already leveled those three GB. I have a Level now Governor's Mansion from the last event. I've purchased a couple of other buildings that gave me extra Attack/Defend, but haven't seen any other ways to gain attack/defend. That's the irony of this game. You can only go so far in a...
  10. Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

I actually thought that was good. That's what else sucks about this game. You have to get lucky and find GB pieces to build GB that give you more Defend and Attack, then have the real estate available to build them. You can buy all these other buildings or posts that give you more Defend and...
  11. Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

I've made it through the map where I'm at by mostly trading with my Guild partners and negotiating spaces. But you have to have Guild members that are two or three era's ahead of you, or you'll finally run out of options when it comes to trading. What's ironic is you get people on this forum...
  12. Continent Map Battles in Modern Age Are A Money Grab

I've been in the Modern Age for quite a while. I need more real estate to build, and the only way I know how to get it is either buy it (not buying diamonds for ANY reason), or acquire it on the Continent Map. I've made it to what I guess you would call The Philippines/Japan on the map, and on...
  13. Summer 2020 Feedback

Yeah, I've rarely been able to complete these quests all the way because of the insane requirements to complete the tasks. The game pretty much is designed for you to spend money to complete the lower tasks faster, the make it even more difficult to finish it when they make you wait another day...
  14. Summer 2020 Feedback

Wait until you get over the 50 mark. When I finished Level 49, the game stated "Come back in 13 hours". I spent a day and a half collecting 356K of coins to get to 51, and now it says "come back in 6 hours" I need to move 19 spots to get the Level 8 Governor's Villa, but only b4 days and 9...
  15. Stuck on Soccer quest...does it change?

It's an effort in futility. I increased my attacker boost to 69%, put in 8 higher level armies that all the Wiki's say should use to beat the opponents. I beat the 8 and the stinking game made me fight another FOUR where most of my armies were down to 30% (again BUY diamonds to refresh them)...
  16. Armies

Sounds like good advise, but I've never understood the "moving through the ages too fast" mantra. In order to build more goods and supplies, you have to win the battles on the Map where you get the ability to build the supplies and goods at a maximum output. As you progress through the map...
  17. Armies

Please. It's nothing but a money grab. I'm in the Modern Era. On my Map, half my opponents are from the PostModern Era, and on top of that, have anywhere from +15 to +60 offense and defense bonus. THEN, when you do a battle, it's starts out where I have 8 units against their 5 or 6 units. I...
  18. Stuck on Soccer quest...does it change?

No, he doesn't like the money grab from this game just to move forward. The opponents they put up against you in the Battle have a +45 advantage over yours. So unless you have a way to beef up your offense and defense, you'll most likely lose every time. Those 'negotiations' are a joke. They...