• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

RIVAL quest - not worth it

jaymoney23456

I don't spend money but that hasn't prevented me from collecting both Level 2 GBG Towers (plus some spare frags of each).
You are in the tiny minority if you have lv 2 of both the towers of champions. The vast majority of even strong gbg guilds will obviously not get this. You are obviously in a strong guild, probably one with some spenders in it I would think.

Pericles the Lion

Leave this one alone unless you love really bad deals :

View attachment 21320
It's not really that bad of a deal. I task gets 3 quick promotions, 1 Celtic Glass Kit and a Archdruid Hut Platinum Upgrade at a cost of 1200 Pots of Gold. The quick promotions are worth 100 PoG each (when used to upgrade Fireworks to Level 2) so the net cost is 900 PoG (roughly 900 diamonds). I need a 3rd Platinum upgrade so my choice is (1) spend $24.99 for the Gold pass or use 900 farmed diamonds. The choice is easy for me.

Sharmon the Impaler

It's not really that bad of a deal. I task gets 3 quick promotions, 1 Celtic Glass Kit and a Archdruid Hut Platinum Upgrade at a cost of 1200 Pots of Gold. The quick promotions are worth 100 PoG each (when used to upgrade Fireworks to Level 2) so the net cost is 900 PoG (roughly 900 diamonds). I need a 3rd Platinum upgrade so my choice is (1) spend $24.99 for the Gold pass or use 900 farmed diamonds. The choice is easy for me.
Good point , I wasn't looking at it from everyone's perspective:

hut.JPG

Ebeondi Asi

You are in the tiny minority if you have lv 2 of both the towers of champions. The vast majority of even strong gbg guilds will obviously not get this. You are obviously in a strong guild, probably one with some spenders in it I would think.
wait. first it was no one could be a winner without spending money. Now you admit some players may not have spent money who are in Guilds who win championships... (But you are certain somebody had to have.. LoL

Ebeondi Asi

On topic, I did the Rival first 16 Quests this morning in about an hour.. no diamonds. (three times/three Worlds.

jaymoney23456

wait. first it was no one could be a winner without spending money. Now you admit some players may not have spent money who are in Guilds who win championships... (But you are certain somebody had to have.. LoL
I never actually said what you just posted. I said one can gain ridiculous advantage by spending now. I never mentioned who could or couldn't join a strong guild. Nice try though lol

Emyrs the Kind

I did both rival challanges which of course did not leave me enough gold to rank high enough for an apothicary. Though looks like i might be able get get 2 platnium druids huts by the end if i am lucky.

What's BS is they put the different Managers in the tasks and you're forced to upgrade one or more to open a 'hole' for a task you can complete by increasing their values or collecting shamrocks for the other tasks. They put at least two of the managers half way through every other quest. The Event is just about over where you don't get any more pots of gold and they put THREE managers half way through one of the last tasks where the only way to open it up is to BUY more pots of gold. Just like any other event, this is nothing more than a money grab.

Ebeondi Asi

What's BS is they put the different Managers in the tasks and you're forced to upgrade one or more to open a 'hole' for a task you can complete by increasing their values or collecting shamrocks for the other tasks. They put at least two of the managers half way through every other quest. The Event is just about over where you don't get any more pots of gold and they put THREE managers half way through one of the last tasks where the only way to open it up is to BUY more pots of gold. Just like any other event, this is nothing more than a money grab.
What does that have to do with the Rival???

JJ597

I did both rival challanges which of course did not leave me enough gold to rank high enough for an apothicary. Though looks like i might be able get get 2 platnium druids huts by the end if i am lucky.
Your comment makes no sense. At what levels did you get the 2 platinum druid huts? Since the first was at 300 quests and a 2nd was available at 50 if bought Gold line prizes. What is your level and what is the bronze level in your world?

Last edited: