• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stuck on Soccer quest...does it change?

There's at least another week (two?) left of the event. By that time maybe you have better units and more goods to do this quest. You can still do the tournaments and trainings with the daily gatorade freebie quest and incidents.
It's an effort in futility. I increased my attacker boost to 69%, put in 8 higher level armies that all the Wiki's say should use to beat the opponents. I beat the 8 and the stinking game made me fight another FOUR where most of my armies were down to 30% (again BUY diamonds to refresh them). Still lost the battle. It's not right that they add two battles just to move forward in this little soccer game. I'm not wasting anymore time with it. Just use the piddly 100 energy drinks you get each day.

Agent327

It's an effort in futility. I increased my attacker boost to 69%, put in 8 higher level armies that all the Wiki's say should use to beat the opponents. I beat the 8 and the stinking game made me fight another FOUR where most of my armies were down to 30% (again BUY diamonds to refresh them). Still lost the battle. It's not right that they add two battles just to move forward in this little soccer game. I'm not wasting anymore time with it. Just use the piddly 100 energy drinks you get each day.

The answer you will get will always be the same. You have rushed so far, that you are not likely to catch up with yourself.

Lankybrit

Just get more goods to do the negotiating. Surely you have some goods buildings and can trade for the the ones you don't have. Check the negotiation for what goods are required and trade for them. Good luck!

planetofthehumans2

What about the goods for negotiation? Did you use autobattle...?

There's also the tournament you get 3x a day.

Ericness

Hoping I'm way too late with this advice, but attack boosts from inventory and/or tavern can help too. I want to say you can potentially win some from one of the players on the training field if needed.

Plain Red Justice

Tavern +30%/red potions Atk boost 10% or 20%/ a few FREE atk buildings like a Contestant estate/low level CoA+Zeus+CdM should bring u to 100% quite easily

If you can't do that and depending on your age and the enemy comp, take advantage of the fact that you can terrain roll unlimited times with quests. You are given different types of random terrain everytime you do a battle, take advantage of your unlimited chances