• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Recurring quests Battles missing

I just noticed that in Titan there are NO recurring quests that are battle related for ex; "Defeat this large army or Solve this complex negotiation"! This means that it is near impossible to complete other quests whose rewards may feed off those 2 events! Like gathering coins, goods, or...
  2. Reward downgrades

Seems INNO no longer wants players getting top rewards! Over the last few weeks I have noticed the rewards for Spoils of War and Diplomatic Gifts have changed to mostly goods and low yield FPs! It is rare to see the 200 FP reward from either! Give us back our REWARDS INNO! Players aren't happy...
  3. Space Age Venus

It seems INNO has become obsessed with these never ending events that are nothing more than repetitions of every other event! Add another so called special building and call it new! My question is where is the promised Space Age Venus era? Did INNO just forget about it or has the greed taken...