• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Recurring quests Battles missing

Wildelk68

I just noticed that in Titan there are NO recurring quests that are battle related for ex; "Defeat this large army or Solve this complex negotiation"! This means that it is near impossible to complete other quests whose rewards may feed off those 2 events! Like gathering coins, goods, or supplies! Hopefully, this was just an oversight on the Dev's part and will be corrected! Otherwise accumulating goods especially will be a slow task!

Pericles the Lion

This was discussed in the Beta Forum. Only SAAB, SAV, and SAJM have these type RQs. INNO didn't weigh in but it appears that the decision to not have "Defeat army" RQs in SAT was deliberate. No more looping these quests for ranking points. ;)

Wildelk68

Ranking points I really don't care about as they make little difference to the game except to fuel one's ego! I do care about the inability to receive the rewards from the quests especially when it comes to goods, etc! I really stinks to have a high level FoD and not have it paying off! Now it can literally take days to complete some quests that depend on numbers of battles or troops killed!

xivarmy

Ranking points I really don't care about as they make little difference to the game except to fuel one's ego! I do care about the inability to receive the rewards from the quests especially when it comes to goods, etc! I really stinks to have a high level FoD and not have it paying off! Now it can literally take days to complete some quests that depend on numbers of battles or troops killed!
Numbers of Battles or Troops Killed shouldn't be taking you days if you care: There's so many places to fight other than RQs: PvP arena, hood, GvG, GBG, continent (including deposits)

Johnny B. Goode

I just noticed that in Titan there are NO recurring quests that are battle related for ex; "Defeat this large army or Solve this complex negotiation"! This means that it is near impossible to complete other quests whose rewards may feed off those 2 events! Like gathering coins, goods, or supplies! Hopefully, this was just an oversight on the Dev's part and will be corrected! Otherwise accumulating goods especially will be a slow task!
Really?!? How did you accumulate goods from Bronze Age through SAM?????

Pericles the Lion

I'm curious. What value is the FoD in Titan? What's the benefit of the unrefined goods at end game?

Budsmoker

Really?!? How did you accumulate goods from Bronze Age through SAM?????
By having a high CF and doing Unhappy Birthday quest over and over. Last goods producing building that I had was ropery. No goods producing GBs either.
Wiki hasn't updated their RQ page to include Titan yet. Where can I find a list of Titan's RQs?

Johnny B. Goode

By having a high CF and doing Unhappy Birthday quest over and over. Last goods producing building that I had was ropery. No goods producing GBs either.
Wiki hasn't updated their RQ page to include Titan yet. Where can I find a list of Titan's RQs?
Ah. So the lack of a battle recurring quest isn't really a big deal then, is it?