• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

Rivals were great for me. I didn’t finish any, but didn’t spend diamonds and still got a ton of additional progress and three level 1 gator things which are still awesome buildings that replaced some of my other stuff. Even if you don’t spend, they are still quests for free stuff.
  2. The Rival Quest during Wildlife Event is wildly difficult and costs too many diamonds.

For one more data point, I like these rivals quests and got 31/32 on the first one while buying two extra tickets, but I didn’t realize at the start that you can exit the board mid ticket, letting you complete several quests at once. On this second one im not spending any diamonds and I might...
  3. Feedback for Wildlife Event 2024

One of my favorite events. My wife is like a puzzle master and kills at this thing. Great event to get tons of daily specials, and even better that there are some new daily specials this event that will be useful. Also, I get that you have to put in the time to research strategy and play every...
  4. Championship in gbg has to go

I guess I’m in the minority, but I really enjoy the new GBG. Before, the same people would just farm fights and unless you were setting timers, it was tough to get any in. Now, even being in the guild that won the first championship on our server, there are still fights to be had relatively...
  5. Plan to update settlement buildings?

I apologize if this is already discussed somewhere, but do we know if there is a plan to do something about the settlement buildings in connection with the recent event building power creep (for example, add an additional level to them)? It took awhile to get some of those buildings, but it...
  6. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

It’s funny because I’ve had somewhat the opposite experience on F world. I’ve never finish gold on any event after playing for over 2 years and with no diamonds spent I’m at 5,688 event progress which is 200ish into gold league. I also have prob another 400 progress worth of keys stored. The...
  7. Wildlife Event 2023 Feedback

Agree. Seems like they missed giving an upgrade kit for completing X quests like they usually do or at least a selection kit for amateur league. Seems wrong to have the final upgrade kit after the golden panda statute or in your situation.
  8. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Right, I’m saying there is no “challenge”. Most people can do this right now if they really wanted. It just isn’t worth the cost to do so. The rewards are not worth the inputs. You could do other “challenges”, which by this I assume you just mean other parts of the game, and grow your city and...
  9. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

In your posts you seem very focused on being able to complete GE5 and not whether it is worth it. Everyone in my guild could likely complete it right now if they wanted. It just wouldn’t be worth A) spending the goods or B) changing up their cities and losing out on other stats. That’s basically...
  10. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

Yea, I think this would be better if you didn’t need so high stats. If you need 1975/1975 to clear, the phantom tower (assuming you can get it), gives you about 25/25. If you get the same quality building each month (another dubious assumption), you’re increasing your defense stats by about 300...
  11. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

You need like 1,975/1975 or something to clear GE5. I’ve been playing for years and even on attack stats I think I’m at like 1700/1450. And when you say dust off those ritual flames, now you’re suggesting removing other FP or attack focused buildings that help players grow way more than doing...
  12. Feedback for Guild Expedition.. Level 5

I think if the defense stats weren’t so demanding maybe you could do this, but my understanding is you’re talking 2000/2000 to clear this. So even if you get the final event reward in this event and similar events have similar event buildings with 25-30 on all military stats, you’re still...
  13. What the hell did you do to GE?

Imo, that isn’t what’s wrong with GE5. It’s that the top players and guilds, on my server at least, have already decided they don’t want to grow into it because it’s not worth it. No one will dramatically alter their city to have 2000/2000 for their defending army (after not needing these stats...
  14. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

Yea, I think I wasted 1900 gold since I went 5/6 on a second round of chests and didn’t have enough for another upgrade. I’m still easily on pace for a level 10 temple though, and that’s because I started with the surprise box. I think having that gives you flexibility. Without that, my...
  15. St. Patrick's Event 2021 questions and non feedback comments

I think the difficulty turns on whether you had the surprise box from the last event. If so, it seems there’s a big margin for error to mess up and still get a level 10 temple. I didn’t really get the event at first and accidentally bought 5/6 chests on a second round of chests because I didn’t...
  16. Next Great Building?

I’m gonna hijack this since I’m in a similar position, I’m leveling my Arc to 80, but not sure what GB to level after. I’ll have the trifecta, as well as a HC, Traz, TOR, and a CF at 10. I could push my CDM or Zeus up, but I also think I’ll have extra space in my city, so I wasn’t sure if I...
  17. What GB next?

Thanks all, appreciate it.
  18. What GB next?

Thanks again, appreciate it.
  19. What GB next?

Thanks, appreciate the advice.
  20. What GB next?

I’m leveling my arc to 80 (it’s only at 18 now, but I’m getting there) by using a 1.85 thread, but I also like to have another GB I’m leveling via swaps for when good opportunities arise there. I have a Zeus, CDM, COA all at 10 and a ToR, Himeji, Traz, and CF that should get to 10 soon. Any...