• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Is GBG attrition on a given sector be limited to 67%?

One guy told that Inno is going to cap attrition reduction to 67% the most? So, say, you put 5 SC but you would still be getting 33% of attrition?
  2. Drone Swarm factory/plant in the Future Age -- Upd.: Answered

Guys, I must be missing something. I am going thru the list of military buildings -- and I don't see one for Drone Swarm?
  3. New PvP

I've checked around but I didn't see a thread for discussing new PVP. Could someone post a link, please? Let me post my question here too, I am concerned about " However, this also applies vice versa, and losing can mean loss of CP and ranking down within the Global, Age, or Guild Rankings "...
  4. block on mobile

How can I block a player on mobile? (to prevent him being able to write to me)
  5. How to contact moderator?

I was asked to contact moderator. How do I do it? Also, are moderators for all sub-forums, or I should be looking for particular one?
  6. "You have insufficient privileges to reply here" -- Answered

I was going to reply in "Submitted Ideas" -- but instead I see the statement Not sufficient privileges to reply. Is that for real? There have been privileged clubs organized without much hype?
  7. GBG MMR-LP?

Hi, I am somewhat confused on points for guild calculations and its placement in GBG leagues. There are used to be some MMR formula. It included guild prestige, GvG... something else, it was divided by 18 -- something like that? Is that formula still in effect? If so, could someone please...
  8. Auto collection worked different today

Up until today, when clicking Auto Collect, it was collecting all city production. Today, it was capped by 100 fp. To make sure, it was like that for everyone, not some glitch in my city? If it is a new "Feature", is it possible to revert it back ASAP?