• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Auto collection worked different today

True592

Up until today, when clicking Auto Collect, it was collecting all city production.
Today, it was capped by 100 fp.

To make sure, it was like that for everyone, not some glitch in my city?

If it is a new "Feature", is it possible to revert it back ASAP?

Beorn Bear

To Graviton's point, how many FP did you have before you clicked the Auto Collect button? I collected 4 cities last night using Auto Collect, with all of them being around 8-10 FPs on the bar before clicking it. All 4 ended up well over 100 FP total on the bar after Auto Collect.

True592

Been that way for a long time. You must've been below 100 when using Auto Collect before now.
I think that I have misunderstood you initially... So erased my initial reply, heh.

Your question is, did I have less that 100 fp when I clicked on Auto Collect? I could swear that I was.

And, to make sure... It is working as before: if I have less than 100 fp on hands (not in Inventory, of course) that clicking Auto Collect would collect whatever number (500+ in my case)?

Last edited:

Algona

Checked today. 3 cities autocollected. No problem.

The only time I have not been able to collect more FPs is if I had100 or more on the FP bar.

Note that autocollect will still collect any non-FP collections though and you will get the prompt to set time for Production Buildings like TF and SB and mundane Supply Buildings if you have them.

Graviton

And, to make sure... It is working as before: if I have less than 100 fp on hands (not in Inventory, of course) that clicking Auto Collect would collect whatever number (500+ in my case)?

Yes. I guess you could call it a "soft cap". If you're at or above 100 FPs on your bar you won't be able to collect any more FP-producing buildings until you get your bar below 100 (with the exception of FP rewards from GBG and GE, for example; those will add to your bar regardless of how many FPs are in it). If your bar is below 100, auto collect will pick up everything no matter how many FPs you produce.

Last edited:

True592

My bad, gentlemen. Just made a collection thru Auto Collect, it worked as usual.
Must have had 100 fp (likely from GBG) but haven't paid attention before clicking on Auto Correct.