• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. The Guild Simple Plan

Congrats from ND here at Uceria on your win in GE. Imagine as hard fought as it was for us it was the same for you. Maybe next time
  2. Championship in gbg has to go

About the same scenario is happening in U world. So don’t feel left out. What they need to try and do is make the toughest teams fight across all worlds. Match by size like GE. Same guild will finish first again this season you just try and fight see where you finish. Yes all for the building...
  3. Crowns/Prestige

After your guild reaches 100 is there any reason to keep buildings for prestige/crowns. Better question Inno going to raise the bar past 100 with this new ranking format. They seem to be trying to fix everything else.
  4. ATRITION LEVELS OF PLAYERS IN GBG GONE ON MOBILE

To many protesting their atrition level being posted in GBG. I see it is gone today.
  5. Communicate Status of System Failure Please!

I’m one of those in ucernia and there has been multiple tickets sent in from this world. Chat is full of players trying to figure out ways to circumvent this problem. Doesn’t matter the size of the guild either. To have Moderators downsize this shows the moderator biased thread here in forums...
  6. Massive lag and glitched UI

Having problems with attacking GBG &PVP. Play in three world Ucernia is the only world that has the problem.
  7. Winter Event 2022 Feedback

Wish they would have added some type of bonus quests to the event like the Halloween event.. Waiting each day for a quest since the second day of the event makes the event pretty dull and for a full month boring.
  8. Grand pier.

At the end of year if you finish all events there suppose to have been something special unlocked did I miss what that was? I realize there was something after each event but the description said there would be an end of the year also.
  9. I Have this same issue going on. Im noseing around to see what the problem is but don't see many...

I Have this same issue going on. Im noseing around to see what the problem is but don't see many messages and or not reported as a bug.
  10. Thanks

Thanks
  11. Hello recruiting new or aged players for Brimestone in Uceria world.

Hello recruiting new or aged players for Brimestone in Uceria world.
  12. Brimstone is currently looking for active players..

Brimestone is currently looking for active players. Any age and new or old players welcomed.
  13. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

The case I gave you is our guild it happens every other season for us lately. We go back to platinum finish first or second in platinum. We get to Diamond with a high LP and get stuck playing top 10 or 15 place guilds. Now we have tried going further back in platinum but there it's like low...
  14. When can we stop pretending GBG is balanced?

New to forum here! I have read some of the newer post but I don't see anything addressing the real issue with battleground .. MMR ranking being capped at 1000 mmr. So a 48th rank team wins a season in platinum and moves to ranking 33 1000mmr. So there next season place them on the same...