• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Massive lag and glitched UI

AsuranDragoon

Wasn't sure where to put this. But starting yesterday my small city on Uceria, currently in the progressive era, gets massive lag whenever any of the UI is open. And the UI appears glitched where a lot of it is see through or doesn't show up. This has made it impossible to sell anything at the antiques dealer as the bubble options for how much time to sell for no longer appear. I have tried reducing graphics but that did nothing. The city itself wasn't lagging anyway, only when any UI element is open. I have attached a couple pics showing what is happening. Also my large city has no lag whatsoever.

Attachments

• FoE Glitch2.jpg
    FoE Glitch2.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 14
  • FoE Glitch.jpg
    FoE Glitch.jpg
    813.9 KB · Views: 14

MJ Artisan of War

Noarsil is the same.... pretty much unplayable.... Zorsgog and beta work fine.... cleared cache and ran disk clean-up, no change....
INNO problem, they will have to fix affected servers/worlds.

Johnny B. Goode

Put in a ticket to support, and also post this on the feedback thread for the recent update. Many people are having problems since the update.

D-Glo

We have experienced lag and glitches the whole weekend from Friday in N. We have contacted the support team about the issue. First, you get the standard answer as if the problem is on your side. Next, they say they´re working on it. Instead of these robotic answers, they could tell you at once that no programmers work on weekends.

True592

There are a few known issues with the game after the last update. The developers are aware of this and we hope to have things back to normal very soon.

Mellofax, is there estimate on when bugs are fixed? It's like half of our guild can't fight in GBG. (U world, if it matters). The whole GBG session is like one big disaster and disappointment.

Dursland

It might be fixed now, got a message with "necessary changes were made, please reload" - so they updated something. How is it?