• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Feedback for update 1.272+1.273

I don't want to bust anyones bubble but the 'Blue" numbers on the buildings you win in GBG or GE are ONLY for those two areas of the game they do nothing for your city or hood A/D kind of stuid if you ask me. Also some of us loved the fact that past era event buildings didn't change so if you...
  2. Why was discarding very useful guild tools in exchange for stuff like GE L5

All I know is a lot of players that have bought tons of diamonds are quitting in droves and I still miss the old forum I have been playing since 2014 and seen it all go down and for the most part it has been bad for business IMO
  3. Why was discarding very useful guild tools in exchange for stuff like GE L5

I for one miss the old guild forum terribly it was a place the guild to could post rules and important information without cluttering up the main guild thread or the social thread, Now we have to settle for crap like GE L 5 what's next guys come on and also the ads have got to go you made it for...
  4. Attrition level counter

Work on raising yuor attack percentage and you wouldn't have to use so many goods negotiating .
  5. GBG as a whole

The guild name is + Bummer " the sole player is AtomMaster
  6. GBG as a whole

You guys must all be in larger guilds or use bots or maco's to fight . I don't don't know how you can size doesn't matter common sense says the more players you have the more are likely to do GBG .I saw a single player guild just last season in the diamond league sorry can't remember the name...
  7. GBG as a whole

I think that a little more time should have went into the programing of this to get it at least an even start, Your random choice has single player guilds going against the #1 guild? I have no idea how you guys can even begin to think that's a fir situation ? IMO your random choices should be...
  8. Feedback for update 1.252

I think we are all getting bored with Jupiter Moon its over due for a new era please guys help us old guys keep the interest.
  9. Increased Attack Bonus has become less effective

The higher my A/D gets the less effective my troops are. I tend to believe the the random A/D for the attacked armies uses your A/D as its starting point but I am probably all wet behind the ears. It do make for a good arguement though :)
  10. Approved for Voting Allow guilds to trade treasury goods with other guilds.

Until Inno can do a better job of policing multiple accounts and the use of AI nothing is going to make difference not without an even playing field.It has to be made cheat proof first then kept that way. GBG was not suppose to be what it is a mad dash every 4 hours to swap sectors with other...
  11. Using coins in Great Building donation screen to buy forge points

I would think it would be simple enough to upgrade your program to be able to purchase FP's with coins without leaving the donation screen. You did it for diamond purchase of FP's why not coins ?