• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

I'm aware. That's one quarter. They are still trying to recover from a downward trend over the last several years. As I said before that is likely what precipitated the drastic changes to the game. I'm sure that is also what helped generate a revenue boost in the short term, but we will see...
  2. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

Company financial statements are public information. Revenue has been declining double digits year over year since roughly 2020 and their quarterly performance report indicates they are not performing well as it relates to membership. They also laid off a sixth of their workforce. This isn't...
  3. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

So you have figured out a strategy that 99% of the rest of game players are unaware of, including those spending who knows how much money/diamonds, placing you in the top 1% not once, but two different times? If so congrats, good for you. Pretty amazing. Perhaps a little too amazing, but...
  4. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

Lol riiiight. I get the concept/strategy. That's not my complaint. I'll likely be in silver once I spend the keys I have stockpiled (minus the ones I use for the daily double). That said, there isn't ANYONE in the gold league that isn't spending a significant amount of diamonds (or money)...
  5. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

Never said I didn't like the game. I said the event is crap. And it is. I continue to play, at least for now, due to the time invested. But INNO is making it harder to enjoy the game with one bad decision after another. And i'm not the only one. FOE has seen a constant/steady decline in...
  6. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

It's an awful event. Period. Complete garbage. I just finished the first round of fights and took 2x the damage despite being heavily favorite in every single matchup. Down to 4 "health points". The math is not mathing. At all. Which is typical for Inno. Maybe spend less time on creating...
  7. Halloween Event 2023. Are you a fan?

Complete trash. More "Inno math". The matchup hints don't work. No matter how heavily favored I am supposed to be, I ALWAYS sustain far more damage. It's another event where in order to be successful you have spend an enormous amount of money and/or diamonds. This game is going downhill...
  8. New Wildlife event timer screwed me over

Same here. I could have been much more strategic using the event resources I had left had they not waited until an hour or two before the event was supposed to be over to make this decision. Either INNO knew about the bug and waited until the last second, or, they catered to a small impacted...
  9. What the hell did you do to GE?

Absolute trash. This game is quickly on the decline.
  10. Negotiating Nonsense

Nah it doesn't. And I'd wager most players agree. It's clearly designed to test your patience with how many times you're willing to negotiate or just take the "shortcut" and spend diamonds to successfully complete the encounter. The strategy around negotiating is fairly simple and straight...
  11. Negotiating Nonsense

Tell me you lack reading comprehension without telling me you lack reading reading comprehension. I'm fully aware of how to negotiate. And i never spend diamonds. The negotiating feature is trash and it sucks by design.
  12. Negotiating Nonsense

The negotiating feature on this game is straight up trash. It's one of the more miserable parts of the game and it isn't the least bit enjoyable. It's clearly nothing more than an attempt to make you spend diamonds so you don't have to spend forever getting through the bare minimum of...