• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Fall Event 2023 Feedback

I got 6 vibrant vineyards and plan to get 2 more from the stomping festival. I will replace my outposts with Shroom Thrones and Apple Trees which I will get one about 4-5 days. Gold pack + 21600 diamonds or 12 * 1800 diamonds for 10 spoons packs were used so about 4320 diamonds per extra...
  2. New "offers" are strange.

The person who made that offer must also think negotiating is one of the best parts of this game LMAO
  3. Fall Event 2023 Feedback

I'm looking forward to this event. The buildings look very powerful and fall event buildings are usually some of the most aesthetically pleasing buildings too. I have diamonds ready to go and will probably turn my city into one giant orchard lol.
  4. Gold League projection

US18 Sinerania: Gold - 5892 Silver - 4361
  5. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

I enjoyed most of the event. It required some real planning and I got well past silver league easily with no diamonds. I got close enough to Gold that I ended up spending 6k diamonds to get to gold league at 5990 points with 5892 being the cutoff on S world. I can get that in about 2 months from...
  6. Gold League projection

From what it's looking like you may need to spend about 800-900 soccer balls a day for a shot at gold league. This would mean about 4 or 5 810 soccer ball packs or 8k-10k diamonds. This is about how much I am spending each day such that if I were to use my remaining badges and soccer balls I...
  7. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

Got 10 Athlon Abbey selection kits with about 550 badges spent (didn't win the 2x bonus either but got 2 reno kits). I'm quite happy with those results since it looks like on average you should win a daily special for every 75 badges based on the gold chests.
  8. Soccer Event 2023 Feedback

So far it's a nice event that actually does require some planning and isn't just mindless gambling like tile clicks. However, I'm hoping for future merge events that they remove the 4 star spawn. Unless there is a locked 4 star core AND 4 star frame, spawning a 4 star is useless because you can...
  9. Wildlife Event 2022 Feedback

I'm on pace to get 200 prints with 2 completed mountain reserves from this event (4 kits left and hoping for one more opportunity to win more) with no diamonds spent and fairly bad luck winning extra coins from incidents (maybe 20-25 total so far).