• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. More Winter Bakery Woes

Thank you Pericles, I realigned with the Gingerbread in the middle last night and I'm satisfied with the outcome. In the future I'll do a little more reading prior to putting up combination buildings.
  2. More Winter Bakery Woes

So I'm back with more building issues that I don't understand, this time it's Winter Bakery. I found the December 2020 threads About the Winter Bakery Buildings and I still have questions. I have two worlds with Winter bakeries (Gingerbread and Macaron), I also had enough selection kits...
  3. Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

Thank you, I had briefly considered that however it would have been a waste of six store building items. :-D
  4. Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

I tend to move cautiously until I understand how something works, I've been playing since June and sort of stumbling along figuring stuff out. I played over two months before I realized the importance of great buildings and just days ago joined a 31 member guild. I have a couple of real world...
  5. Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

Thanks, I was trying to go in through the wrong place. Still new at this.
  6. Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

Well, I joined an open two-member guild that is apparently inactive. I cannot get to the page that would let me leave the guild for another seven days (SMH), the bright side is my Sleigh Builder Buildings aren't stuck anymore!
  7. Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

That's a great idea! Wish I'd have thought of it...
  8. Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

Game World Uceria; Ordinarily you cannot produce "Guild Power" in a Sleigh Builder building if you are not in a guild however I used the collect all button and reset all production to a 4 hour period, this also set my six Sleigh Builder buildings to produce Guild Power. Now that production is...
  9. Cobalt blue lagoon limited building

Thank you for the explanation.
  10. Cobalt blue lagoon limited building

Can anyone explain exactly what that building is supposed to do? I've seen no difference.
  11. [Question] 24 hour diamond purchase offers:

Thank you for your response Ebeondi ASI, it should be made clear that there are only 10 total per account for use between all of your cities. Now I know however it was an expensive lesson to learn.
  12. [Question] 24 hour diamond purchase offers:

Thank you for your response Ironrooster. My two cities are Brisgard and Uceria, the issue isn't the diamonds its the building availability, had I known there were only 10 total to share between both of my cities I would not have bought all 10 in one city. Based on the way the special is worded...
  13. [Question] 24 hour diamond purchase offers:

I hope I phrased this correctly, why are the 24 hour diamond purchase offers limited to only one city? I purchased 58,000 diamonds at a cost of $399.98 in anticipation of using them to purchase all 10 levels of the Druid Temple building for each of my two cities (@ 20,000 diamonds each). After...