• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sleigh Builder Buildings Stuck

Blister the Great

Game World Uceria; Ordinarily you cannot produce "Guild Power" in a Sleigh Builder building if you are not in a guild however I used the collect all button and reset all production to a 4 hour period, this also set my six Sleigh Builder buildings to produce Guild Power.
Now that production is complete I cannot collect from the buildings because obviously I'm not in a guild in this world. Any Ideas on how to unstick these buildings short of joining a guild? I am currently not interested in joining a guild in this world as I am gaining guild experience in my other world (Perhaps at a later date).

UBERhelp1

because obviously I'm not in a guild in this world. Any Ideas on how to unstick these buildings short of joining a guild? I am currently not interested in joining a guild in this world as I am gaining guild experience in my other world (Perhaps at a later date).
You should be in a guild regardless. Even if it's a small guild, you can level GB faster, get help from other players and help them in return, trade easier, and participate in many otherwise locked areas of the game.

Pericles the Lion

Well, I joined an open two-member guild that is apparently inactive. I cannot get to the page that would let me leave the guild for another seven days (SMH), the bright side is my Sleigh Builder Buildings aren't stuck anymore!
Odd. You are trying to navigate Global >> Your Guild >> Members to get to where you are listed to quit the guild, right?

Blister the Great

You should be in a guild regardless. Even if it's a small guild, you can level GB faster, get help from other players and help them in return, trade easier, and participate in many otherwise locked areas of the game.
I tend to move cautiously until I understand how something works, I've been playing since June and sort of stumbling along figuring stuff out. I played over two months before I realized the importance of great buildings and just days ago joined a 31 member guild.
I have a couple of real world friends that dissuaded me from joining a guild before due to the drama level you may see in some guilds but I'm finding out that joining the right one is helpful.

Thanks.

Dursland

or start you own guild you dont have to have members in it
If you don't want to be in a guild this is definitely what you should do. You'll have the benefit of being able to collect guild-producing stuff like crowns or arc goods. Additionally, you'd be (slowly) increasing the guild level every time you add crowns or do GE/GBG. Once you hit level 10 you'll make an extra fp in your town hall.

I mean if you're going to be playing anyway, and not in a guild, you might as well start your own and reap the small benefits from it. If you play long enough you can have a personal guild making 3-5fp extra for you daily.

Xenosaur

Great point and suggestion, @Dominator - X Reminds me of all the special city "gotchas" that you normally take for granted. Such as collecting an Arc when you're in a guild (and that it sits unable to be collected, if you're not...).

The edges of the game have a bunch of things like this :)

Blister the Great

If you have any "Store Building" items in your inventory, you can use them to store the Sleigh Builder buildings in inventory. This will clear any productions. You can then re-place them in your city. Just... try not to make the same mistake.
Thank you, I had briefly considered that however it would have been a waste of six store building items. :-D