• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Do You Play D&D, and if so, What Has Been Your Favorite Character?

Hey all, i am fairly new(about three months playing and 7 months listening to podcasts and reading about it) to D&D, but i already have a character i love! he is a Brass DragonBorn Barbarian, Chaotic Neutral, with the cop-out background of Wanderer lol. doesnt really talk much, and already has 3...
  2. Dungeons & Dragons

hey! i am starting to play DnD, and i was curious if anyone else does. if you do, please give any pointers, tips, stories etc.:)
  3. HPROX needs members!!

HPROX is an fairly active, friendly, up and coming, supportive guild in Yorkton. While we are Harry Potter themed, we welcome any who are not fans. We are active in GBG, GE, and are looking to expand in GvG. The age does not matter as long as you are a fairly active player, and we have a...
  4. who is your favorite Potter character?

my favorite characters are ron and neville, and i'm curios what yours are
  5. Harry Potter talk

hey im a HUGE fan of HP. im a huffledor, my patronus is an ocicat, and my wand is laurel, unicorn core, 10 and 3/4 inches. my favorite characters are neville and ron, my favorite book is #1, and my favorite movie is #3. what are yours?
  6. Join HPROX!!!

HPROX is a friendly, active guild. We are Harry Potter themed, but welcome those who aren't fans, and have a number of open management positions. we have Forge Point rewards for active particapation, and are active on GBG, GE, and looking to expand in GvG. We would love to have both new and...
  7. Best member of the Harry Potter golden trio

out of the golden trio, i would have to say Ron.
  8. Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?

Whats your favorite, Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?