• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Athanofthered

Problem with new building.

Hoping someone will point this out as an issue in beta but the new authem vinyard has terrible priority when it comes to being motivated even my remaining contestants estates are taking priority over it which is just ridiculous I think that's something that needs to be addressed imo.
  2. Athanofthered

Sentinel outpost selection kit

Who here would be for an event building that offers fragments of a sentinel outpost selection kit just curious.
  3. Athanofthered

New changes to gbg at beta forum.

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/guild-battlegrounds-update-2023.16493/ The new changes being planned for GBG over at the beta in case you want to leave your own feedback I didn't because I don't know how to register for a beta account personally I think it's another mess...
  4. Athanofthered

Looks interesting what do you think?

Saw this on the foe sub reddit I knew they were probably making big changes to GBG and if this is legit it looks pretty awesome imo.
  5. Athanofthered

Just curious.

Does anyone know the break points of the new GB's like when it becomes possible to snipe them or is that no longer a thing?