• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Frostblade

What about minimum attrition? Please comment on this.

First of all you're contradicting your previous post, first in your post #54 you said the game interface tells everybody the same thing but now one post later you claim one needs to read and research to get the information. Anyway you don't appear to know much about how any game is supposed to...
  2. Frostblade

Really? how is it then possible it didn't tell me? I got to know HAU's from forums, the game told me nothing about it and it's still not telling me anything after 5 months of play. I guess I was lucky to visit forums, a huge chunk of player base does not visit forums at all lol, what about them...
  3. Frostblade

Not true, game interface doesn't let new players know they could cheat by obtaining higher age units. Majority of players who only start playing game have no clue about it. One needs to google out and search forums to perform this hackery which is not how games are meant to be played.
  4. Frostblade

Snipping

Indeed some snipers do this, taking first spot as soon as GB is unlocked, or leveling a GB and then sniping next level, however this method is just silly and not profitable because no matter the stage of a sweet spot the percentage profit is too low. Not only that but since that GB is unlikely...
  5. Frostblade

Yeah every unit era beyond 1 no matter which unit outperforms same age unit with AO. I assume by HT you mean Hover Tank which has A\D 120\120 Compared to industrial equivalent Howitzer which has A\D 35\35 that's a huge difference. lvl 100 AO and 1K A\D stats with same age howitzer unit gives...
  6. Frostblade

I'm not offended at all, but did you do the math to compare same age units with lvl 100 AO vs. one era above units? (yes I know AO is useless for higher age units in GbG, and the math applies to GbG only not fight vs hoodies) I've said in my previous post this applies only to higher age units of...
  7. Frostblade

Congrats Banners & Guild Expedition Kits

yeah, kits and valueable items get auto locked
  8. Frostblade

My theory is based upon that HAU means one era higher, I had no clue you could have units that are 8 eras ahead of you.
  9. Frostblade

Higher age units don't dominate against player with lvl 100 AO and lower age units, it evens out somewhere around lvl 100 AO. So every level of AO beyond 100 is more effective than higher age units because higher age units don't benefit from AO.
  10. Frostblade

Congrats Banners & Guild Expedition Kits

Just click anywhere outside the dialog window to dismiss it, there is no need to click "OK" which is btw. more difficult because you need to aim the button with the mouse (or finger on phone) Almost every window in game can be dismissed this way, just click what ever you need outside of it! If...
  11. Frostblade

Forgotten Temple Defense Bonus

Keep in mind that the temple is called "forgotten" so the def bonus might as well mean forget about it lol
  12. Frostblade

Snipping

That's definition of theft not definition of "contribution reward" Contribution reward as it's name implies belong to contributor not to the owner so nothing is stolen from the owner If the owner wants the reward then they should start contributing their own FP's instead of claiming the reward...
  13. Frostblade

Snipping

According to whom lol? Which ever spot reward belongs to the the one who takes it first, otherwise you don't understand rules of game.
  14. Frostblade

Championship in gbg has to go

And dichotomy is that players who can't afford enough time on game can always spend money to catch up with F2P folks. At least that's the philosophy of game companies when asked about it, truth however is that P2W players will do much more than what's minimally needed to catch up.
  15. Frostblade

Yeah, even if guilds are more or less equal in strength they can always team up against each other to push over whom ever they want. So even if there is multi-world champions (which only makes recruiting members from other guilds impossible), it would still not work since they could team up...
  16. Frostblade

Didn't know that, but I noticed 2 kinds of tower fragments in my inventory, it makes sense now. Yeah, there is no cure to power creep, power creep is like cancer, it affects everything, buildings, great buildings, settlements and even entire guilds with championships, everything is power creep'd.
  17. Frostblade

Snipping

Hahahahahh!
  18. Frostblade

Those top guilds that overpower all others several times over will soon run out of fun because there won't be any real challenge any more. Yes, from what I hear, the very first reason GbG championship was introduced is to provide challenge to those strongest players who complained about lack of...
  19. Frostblade

Snipping

The original name for "sniping" is contributing, and the original name for "profit" is contribution reward, But once upon some dudes got upset by contributions and changed these nice names to give them bad image lol
  20. Frostblade

Feedback for update 1.272+1.273

Agree with you, what nobody mentioned is the fact that OBS and DC guild support will have to be put into use somewhere since GvG is going to be deleted. I suspect it will be relevant either in guild raids or GbG or both, together with blue stats of course.