• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Frostblade

Curious to what cost would you push attempt cost in PvP

I only recently entered LMA and pretty much enjoy PvP arena, and only now realize how much are medals worth it lol However the cost of buying attempts can easily skyrocket so I'm curious to what weekly medals cost would you push buying attempts? My current cost is 6124 and I'm not sure if it's...
  2. Frostblade

Buildings which produce units

I have few buildings such as donkey enclosure which produce units, I'm in LMA but the buildings are in HMA, haven't used one-up kit yet on them. I know the "random goods" which they produce will be previous era goods instead of current era, but what about units? will "random unit"s be previous...
  3. Frostblade

Is deal castle worth it compared to defensive event buildings?

For a long time already I'm tinkering whether to build or not Deal Castle. Lvl 80 DC gives 75% defense which is 75/(7x7) = 1,53 defense per square. Aegean couples' resort for instance gives 58/20 = 2,4 defense per square which is 2,4/1,53-1=56% more defense per square. Not to mention other...
  4. Frostblade

HMA for EMA goods

Looking for players willing to trade EMA goods for HMA goods, any amounts. 1.9:1 ratio for larger volumes (2K+) and I pay fps for trade. PM me in game if interested.
  5. Frostblade

AD question

Here is a quote from wiki which I find confusing: https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Antiques_Dealer#Getting_Trade_Coins Can you please explain what this means? It sounds like only up to 50 players can take part in auction, and then what happens with other people? I just don't understand...
  6. Frostblade

Improving game performance, what can we do?

Sometime game performs poorly and I noticed hitting F5 fixes the problem for a while, but then after some time the UI becomes sluggish again. One issue with that is fighting in GbG, by the time for attack window to open I could set army and attack at least 2 times more. Also opening GB list...
  7. Frostblade

Selling items in AD

I never so far sold anything and what's confusing is the amount of gems you receive. Fishing hut for instance buys for "0-1" gems https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/Fishing_Hut On the wiki link below there is a mention of a chance to get gems so I suppose you can get either 0 or 1 gems for...
  8. Frostblade

Wisteria windmill and Aegean resort questions

2 questions for which I can't find answers online: 1. Can Aegean resort be plundered, and if so, what is plundered? 2. Can the windmill be connected to road such that the road touches it's paths instead of the windmill directly?
  9. Frostblade

Should "Background sync" in web browser be enabled?

Almost all modern web browsers now have the "Background sync" feature. In MS Edge description of the feature is "Allow recently closed sites to finish sending and receiving data" I never log out of game but simply close down my browser so next time game simply loads right away upon browser...