• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

“What will Tomorrow Bring?” - Tomorrow Era – Forum Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17202

I envision world peace with a atmosphere Like the Jetsons with turbo lifts and flying cars and robot maids, robot dogs, and people with bionic Limbs.

DeletedUser9954

Doom

Miranda and the 2 dudes are going to find themselves in a pickle as they roam amid the wreckage and ruins of their bombed out buildings. The tomorrow age bldgs. and the very flashing ones left over from earlier ages are going to short circuit and self destruct. Not a lot different than the program "Naked and Afraid" on cable TV. Prices will skyrocket and even very wealthy FOE players will have to play for days just for a scrap of land as the assorted armies and armaments will have evaporated in mists of anti-matter. Any one of the 3 who had a Tiki Bar or some island retreat type property may not have it as bad as the others. Escovar is going to have some slick deals up his sleeve but nobody is going to have anything to pay him with even if he only jacks up the price 25%.

Hippster
Houndsmoor

DeletedUser9256

I play on the US servers and therefore expect to see the following from the future:

Housing that was designed to treat people as if they are sardines. The lovely rack em', stack em', and pack em tactic. Aesthetics are a secondary concern with the primary focus on capacity of people per tile. The streets will be old asphalt and in poor repair. The manufacturing facilities will make all the best cheap junk American's love. We will have one to manufacture cheap clothing, one for cheap dollar store goods, one for cheap shoes, and of course we need something to make cheap medication because most of us are on some kind of pill.

The military units will be autonomous hovercraft, soldiers (robots), tanks, and artillery capable of hitting targets within 1m of the desired location and all capable of listening in on its citizens. Yes I said meters because China has taken over economically and refused to sell us cheap stuff unless we agreed make a few concessions. Some of those were liberty, SUV's, and 1500 square meter homes on over sized lots. Since only the upper 1% had that anyway they all just moved to better countries to drink margarita's and enslave the next nation leaving the rest of us to the "future".

New roads cost more than we all make because Wal-Mart does not really hire full time employee's and others have followed Wal-Mart's lead since if you can't beat them you either move or play their game. The decor of the day are billboards touting the praises of the great Chinese leaders and of the faux leadership in the white house which has done wonders to improve our standing in life or of wonderful new cheap commodities all for sell.

There expansions earned from the tech tree and map conquest will be a quarter of what they were before. The four combined will equal 16 tiles and you should feel pretty fortunate you get that since you can pack another 4000 people in that. In the order of efficiency most of the work in the factories is done by robots. That means the population is relegated to other jobs like cleaning out the sewers, trash removal, and anything which might damage precious and expensive robotics.

Fortunately the leaders have determined that you can have one police officer per 10,000,000 people and it is much more cost effective to have that and accept some small minor increase of crime. The best part is that since a robotic officer might get damaged do this job, its also that of its residents to do this still needed job, although the ratio is still under review. Schooling was determined to be detrimental to subjugation and instead the have bulldozed them, placed swanky new super compact housing and even included some shared public grounds for which the residence can go to talk of the wonders of the age. Research has showed and thus they insured that the free communal space be no larger than to accommodate 25 people or else they might talk of rebellion.

Happiness of the people is a moot point so we got rid of most of those except for the nice ones like the food bank, flop houses, and an array of churches which are here to comfort you in your time of need. The best part is we changed the formula needed to keep production up so all that really matters is that the government figureheads and corporations are happy with the money they are getting. That means we really on needed a third of the happy buildings anyway. Nobody needed that drive-in theater anyway. Besides, they never updated the movie and insisted on constant re-runs. It wasn't in color anyway.

There are no new street types. They were not really needed anyway since few own cars due to not only their crazy cost but the roads have fallen into such disrepair that using a car would be traumatic from all the potholes.

It sure is a fine age we live in. Thanks for visiting us here in the future on the good ol' US servers and remember, think positive!!!

Arilynsky
Dunasund

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the future, production of mechanical warriors will be used to substitute that of human life. Extremely fast "train" tubes will be used to get across cities in an instantaneous like travel relative to todays travel. Also, the future allows travel across water ways as if lands were artificially connected, thus allowing travel across waters with simplistic efforts. This idea would give a great concept to map expansion and more interaction with the map itself. Now that the waters are involved in map activity, futuristic naval and trading ships can be produced. As well as this idea of "naval battles incorporated" being used in gameplay warfare.
Skyscrapers will be uncanny in comparison to todays buildings, and the production of food and fresh water will be a concept to achieve happiness and maintain populations. Allies will be made across the world, therefore 2 forces may join in a special battle setting to enjoy a multiplayer concept against the computer or other players. Achieving greatness will prove to be more difficult as now, great buildings can be plundered, nothing is impossible.
Finally, the future holds great energy sources to brighten and power cities, and can be seen greatly at night, giving an expansion to day and night. Perhaps visitors from afar might can offer new challenges in the concepts of warfare or peace making. "Do we fly to the galaxies and conquer, or will they meet us here first?" Trade ratios in comparison to the previous age will double because of the rate of technology expansion. And the world will be ruled by a decision maker whom will have to make a critical decision every day, once a day. I hope this essay gives light to great ideas of what the future might hold for FOE. If all fails, let the dang apes take over.

DeletedUser

Alectus - Easy-nagach

Massive corporations and military governments dominate this era. People are segregated by class.
The wealth live on floating residences away from the poor, who live in tightly packed sleeping pods structures.

The commandant of our local district, has been using neon sign and holographic projections with subliminal messages, brain washing the population. Shes uses a mix of preservatives and gas to pacify angst and displeasure. This insures that people are pliant and ready for work.

Large entertainment complexes are used to keep people distracted by fun. There are tiered floating garden platforms for space saving.

A recent discovery of Artificial Intelligence has led to robot warfare. Further discoveries in prosthetic have led to Bionic Body parts; through the use of robots and Nutritional research replacing lost limbs and problematic deformities.
Pietro Escavars, a suave businessman, runs a multi-trilion dollar corporations, Responsible for countless recent discoveries; Such as the New Maglev vehicles, allowing people to travel faster and more efficiently. His vehicles are created from Electromagnets and smart materials.

Space travel has led to colonization of the moon; However by cooperation seeking to mine and turn tidy profits.

The new wonder of this age is a space bridge, which rules out the need for rockets to leave the atmosphere. This is used to send meteoric ore from the moon to be processed with papercrete into Duracrete.

Another wonder is the Solar Array, sending down clean energy providing people with a cleaner environment and bonus forge power (FP)!

However the old corruption of the past has never left! The mafias of old have become savvy business men, currenlty ruled by Miranda D. Feroz, known for her tenacious deviousness.

Lets see what tomorrow brings...

DeletedUser17867

“Wouldn't you rather discuss this matter in private,” MirandaDolores Feroz said, as they sat in the bar of the capsule hotel.
“No, Ms. Feroz I would not,” said Pietro Escovar,”no one islistening, but eyes are watching in case you tried something.”
“What, you don’t trust me?” she said back to Pietro.
“After what ComandanteViroz did I don’t trust anyone anymore.” He said calmly not even looking upfrom his empty scotch glass.
“So, what do you need me for?” She asked in a normal tone soas not to attract too much attention.
“He is going to be at the Tower club tomorrow night doinghis usual prowling. I would like for you to ensure he never does it again.” He saidas he motioned to the waitress to bring him another drink.
“Ok,” Feroz said as she leaned in a little closer to ensurethat he was the only one to hear her,” but it will cost you. My price is 100,000.I want half of the money now, and the rest when the job is completed.”
“Very well, pick the money up tomorrow morning at the frontdesk.” He told her; “tell them that your friend left a bag for you to pick up.It will be a green duffle bag.”
She nodded her agreement then left. How was she going to dothis, he was a very important man. Then the thought formed and smile spreadacross her lips.
“Good evening,Comandante!” said the bouncer as he opened the rope for him to enter.Comandante didn’t even acknowledge him as he stepped through. Something waseating at him but he could figure out what it was. When he walked in he wentstraight to the bar as he normally did. That’s when he saw her. Brown hair andbrown eyes, she was beautiful. He had to have her. He spent the entire nightbuying her drinks and trying to get her to leave with him. Finally as the nightwas drawing to a close she agreed.
Whenthey arrived at his place they continued to giggle and laugh until he passedout. That is when Miranda made her move. She went to the kitchen grabbed a bagand some tape. She wrote a lovely suicide note then placed the bag over hishead taped it and watched as he took his last breath.
Aftermaking sure that she had left no evidence she left his apartment. Tomorrow shewould have the last of her money and would never have to do this again.

DeletedUser2430

CLONING
Terwyne

I don't know much about Tomorrow's storyline, so I cant base a story on those characters. What I would like to see happen, and it is already happening in real life today, is cloning. A new building that allows you to choose any military unit from your army and clone it without having the actual training camp. Of course the cloning process would take 24 hours and may actually remove the unit being cloned from your army; when the process is complete you would receive 2 of those troops in return. This would allow Tomorrow's leaders to perpetuate an army of all ages without using the space to build the camp, but could fairly cost some goods for that aged troop to be cloned. The Future is waiting, this would almost assimilate a previously mentioned idea of a "time machine", by allowing a player to clone troops of any age simply by having an example troop to work with. This gives the Alcatraz a whole new value, having unattached troops carry into new ages for the cloning purpose yet allowing the player to make room for new, updated, camps. What a novel idea!

DeletedUser

What Tommorrow will Bring.

I imagine space travel. Wormhole discovery, seperate planets, the possibilities are endless. You slowly progress into a galactic empire through the conquering of other planets. New technology can be discovered by encountering and conquering new species. battles in space in the same form as on the ground, but with spaceships. the posibilities are endless.

- - - Updated - - -

i can imagine taking this game to space. Wormhole discovery, creation of spaceships, etc.. one can slowly begin to create a galactic empire by encountering and conquering new planets. The conquering of new species would bring forth even more technological advances. Battles would be the same format, but obviously instead of soldiers there would be spaceships. the possibilities are endless.

DeletedUser17871

My name is AnthonyM11kill and this is my story, and if i win anything i want it to go to my city in Noarsil.

On an overcast rainy day, the dangerous Miranda Dolores Ferox met with the slick businessman Pietro escovar to talk about a new business. "I want to partner with you Pietro, to sell cute robot teddy bears the the kids of Noarsil, oh, I'm sure your wondering why i want to do this?" said Miranda. "yes, quite. humor me Miranda" said Pietro. "These aren't just ordinary robots they have a nasty side to them, when i push this button they will turn evil, and destroy the city! Are you in?" asked Miranda. "yes I'm in, but if we want this plan to work in all it's cute cuddliness, we need Comandante Viroz on the inside to advertise." said Pietro. 'Oh, yes of course we need him you dolt!" under her breath, "he is quite the dashing man i must say"whispered Miranda. "What? I didn't catch that." said Pietro. As the two scoundrels are talking Comandante Viroz is walking by and hears the whole plan the right thing to do is tell the king, but being as corrupt as he is he decided to go inside and tell them that he was in on the plan. as he was walking home, he tripped on a pig and fell on the kings jester. The jester who was reviewing his jokes apologized and went oh his way, but couldn't help overhearing part of the Comandantes words, "I must tell the king at once!" said the jester. as the Jester entered the kings court he said to the king, "I swear that this is not one of mr jokes, the Comandante is planning to take over the city with two other, i didn't catch their names though." said the jester. The king taking heed of this news arrested the Comandante and put him in the tickling prison. where the prisoners are tickled to death. the king had just issued a flying car program and they were made immediately , and one company wanted to make hoverboards so the king allowed that also, and Miranda and Pietro were made clowns in the town square for a lifetime of humiliation.

DeletedUser17874

Pietro Escovar looked out of place at the Burger Booth. His $10,000 suit and his diamond earring spoke of wealth and power, a contradiction to the environment. His entire demeanor contrasted with the man sitting on the other side of the table: the military uniform, stiff posture, and invasive stare of Commandante Viroz, the most powerful man in the city.

Their conversation was a whisper, not audible at all over the din of the locals laughing and talking in loud voices while chomping down greasy burgers and glow in the dark sodas. Neither of them noticed the slim, sultry figure of Miranda Delores Feroz, sitting quietly in the corner, sipping a glowing orange drink and seeming disinterested. Pietro was agitated. Viroz had promised him sole manufacturing rights for the new Stealth Tank. His success at developing Translucent Concrete and Microwave Blasters, Pietro thought, had insured him of the VERY lucrative contract for the new tanks. But it appeared it wasn’t going to be quite that easy.

Viroz cleared his throat and looked stoically at the prim man in his suit and smiled. “So, you are unhappy that we are taking bids for this project”, he said wryly. “What did you expect? You’re not the only company capable of accomplishing this.”

“Of course not”, Pietro replied, trying to sound as if he weren’t bothered at all by this change. “However, the quality of our work, as well as the fact that we came in under budget on the last two contracts, should certainly mean…” Pietro stopped mid-sentence. “Of course,” he thought. “This is all a ruse to get a bigger kick back.” “I assure you, Commandante, your consideration will be VERY MUCH appreciated. I was just thinking yesterday that my Private Security Company is in desperate need of a new board member…which comes with a substantial stipend as well as a lifetime suite at the Tower Club!”

Viroz smiled, stood up and held out his hand. “Then, we are in agreement”, he said with a firm but agreeable tone. “I will make the announcement within the week.” Turning, he walked through the crowded establishment towards the door, everyone stepping aside to accommodate him.

Pietro followed suit and exited through the other side of the restaurant, walking right past Miranda’s table. He glanced her way as he passed, which was hard not to do considering her beauty. He immediately noticed her stunning gray eyes, which seemed to pierce him like a sword.

“So”, Miranda thought to herself. “The game is already in play.” Grabbing her cell phone, she opened an app and entered several complicated commands, then exited to the street. Pietro was still in sight, standing on the corner talking on his phone. A slight glint hit her eyes as her personal Drone, fully integrated with a Surveillance Camera, moved past her and hovered 30’ over Pietro’s unknowing head. “In play….but not yet won”, she muttered. “It is sad that Mr. Escovar is not aware of how easily accidents can happen.”

DeletedUser15812

Prostitutes which would spread enthusiasm.
Aliens invading the continental map or holding the npcs
Ability to change whether/climate though technologies
Ability to level up residential buildings
Teleportation on GvG map, you wouldn't be need be adjacent to another in order to attack or be attacked. Through teleportantion, you could attack any part of the map, but that would involve huge costs too.

Israrahmed - Korch

DeletedUser

I don't see flying cars in the distant future. No, I see cars that are on wheels, but are probably powered by electricity more than gasoline. Drones are probably used more for short distance deliveries, cameras are posted up for security, and robotics are probably not relied upon as much some people would think. Let's just hope the future would not be like something out of the "Matrix", that would be really creepy.:blink:

DeletedUser17883

Cyborg, "zombie" (or, rather, drugged up/brainwashed slaves), or superhuman clones for infantry. Drone artillery. Alumina, carbon nanotubes, aerogel, would be considered every day goods, among others. Living quarters would include harvesters, much like that of the Matrix or the episode of Futurama where the Dr. turns 160 and is taken by the robots. Cultural buildings could include sacrificial alters, or perhaps a cyber cafe/bar? Hologram trees for decorations. Production buildings could be anything from synthetic meals in a tube to subatomic implants. Roads should most obviously be vacuum tubes. I mean, DUH! And, finally, the town hall would be some sort of a giant orb or ring suspended in air; a constant reminder to the lesser folk of just how literally above them the government sits.

-Baddhabytz
Rugnir

DeletedUser17888

Name: Lick Oliver ------- World for Reward: Parkog

Treachery In The Dynamic Tower

It was a quiet day, cloudy and overcast with few people on the street. Miranda was standing outside the tower looking up at the clouds preparing to give way and drench the city in a deluge of rain and lightning. She turned and looked up at the rotating Dynamic Tower; it truly was a sight to behold. She knew inside waited her contact, a man by the name of Pietro Escovar. He was a notoriously well know business man with a reputation for being cunning and deceitful. She took one last look at the shiny glass of the tower and all its ever present cameras before proceeding inside.
Inside a wide lobby laid spread out with white pillars and beautiful mosaic tile work on the floor. The glass surrounding the building let in the limited light from outside. She approached the lobby desk and noticed several armed guards spread out throughout the entire area. The man at the desk, a noticeably tall man of Middle Eastern decent with short neatly groomed hair parted to the side, greeted her. “Good afternoon, how may I be of assistance?” Miranda smiled, “I’m here to see Mr. Escovar. I have an afternoon appointment with him.” The young man nodded and smiled back, “it will be just a moment. I need to check to make sure he is expecting you. Please take a seat over there.” The young man gestured with his hand toward a row of white thinly padded chairs; they were obviously more for visual appeal than comfort. Miranda walked over and sat down. She was wearing a nice black pantsuit with thin white pinstripes and black heels.
Within a few minutes the young man gestured her over to the desk. “Mr. Escovar will see you now,” he spoke in a monotone voice as he pointed toward an elevator. Miranda gave him a final nod of her head and made her way over to it, pushing the button and waiting until a soft ding chimed out and the doors opened. She stepped inside noticing only one button. She pushed it and felt the elevator begin to move. About halfway up it stopped and a television screen in the corner flickers to life. On the screen she sees Mr. Escovar dressed in a nice grey business suit with a bright blue tie and behind him was Comandante Viroz outfitted in his military uniform. Mr. Escovar began to speak and the Comandante silenced him with a hand gesture. “Your plans are over Miranda, there is no escape,” spoke Viroz. Miranda looked around, he was right, she was a rat trapped in a box. Several Armed soldiers appeared behind Viroz and he looked close into the screen and laughed. Suddenly gas began to fill the elevator and Miranda started to lose consciousness. Her last waking act was to punch the screen, breaking it, before blacking out and falling to the floor, hearing only Viroz’s laughter echoing in her mind.
Is this the end of Miranda?

DeletedUser12963

New Age Characters by yokel II

View attachment 1117

“What will Tomorrow Bring?” - Tomorrow Era –

In celebration of Tomorrow Era, we are running a forum contest. We always wonder "what will tomorrow bring?"…use your creative side and come up with a story about our new Tomorrow Era?

HOW TO ENTER:

Write a short Story about our new Tomorrow Era Characters, the dangerous Miranda Dolores Feroz, the corrupt Comandante Viroz and the slick businessman Pietro Escovar incorporate elements of the new Tomorrow Era Buildings. (500 words or less)

One entry per player (duplicate entries will be removed). Each entry must include your in-game player name, and the world where you wish the prize to be awarded.

The winners will be judged –

One GRAND PRIZE – 500 Diamonds (as judged)

Other prizes -

1. Most creative (200 Diamonds)
2. Funniest (200 Diamonds)
3. Best use of Tomorrow Era items [from game] (200 Diamonds)

Contest will open Sunday 4-26-2015 and conclude on 5-9-2015 at 6 p.m. EDT.

Yes, Miranda Dolores is a dangerous dude. It’s him who introduces you to Commandant Viroz who turns out to be corrupt and the slick businessman Pietro Escovar. Miranda returns from time to time with quests that will remind you of the jester.

Think it would be hard for a commandant to be corrupt? It’s not. His quests for you seem normal, but the second of two random rewards deletes one of your units. It’s rumored that he is building a private army. Will he really sell that army for an unattached mobile microwave gun for your army?

It’s nice to have a slick businessman like Pietro Escovar on your side. Or is he? Even though it’s his idea to get BPs for the new Dynamic Tower and will reward you with BPs, his need for coin implies he is just in it for the money.

DeletedUser17889

The Age of Tomorrow

I watched as stealth tanks hovered by my ruined house. Someone calls out, but all I do is sit and wait for the tank to blow the rest of the pod home to dust. Suddenly, the tank turns around and goes back to the military compound in which it came. Me and the other 40 people, once people of the army, they were now the only hope for the world. Most of their previously thought thoughts were focused on money, now, all they lived for was the survival of their lives and families. We lived in an underground camp, so far below that even all the gear that the combat drones take to track us cant find us. We live as far below ground as we can, using the newly invented fusion power to warm the little cave in which their families live now. We do what we can to protect them, along with the constant additions to our guild. I tell them to get up and get back on the move, though, the order is meaningless. All of the men and women here are already standing. I can't stand the feeling of someone always watching us. We put on our full body armor, that deflects most anything, however, with the rumor of a new gun, one that's rounds can penetrate even the thickest armor, makes me nervous that the only use that this armor is to us, is to slow our pace. I get up and anxiously watch the doors and windows. I am not the only one that seems to be nervous. With none of the five scout that I had set out returned. Suddenly, we here the loud band of the microwave cannon go off, and the building next to the one we are in shatters and a violent shake rocks the buildings around it. Run, that is the only thought in my mind. That is on the mind of all the people there. My people panicked and tried to run toward the doors and windows. I tried to keep the people from the jumping into the obvious trap that only I could see. I am trampled in my shouts, the last thing I see is the armor piercing rounds that insured all of the people's death. The room darkened, a loud booming sound went off behind me. I felt my burning head and felt the life blood spilling out. The last sound I heard was the clown in the corner laughing like a fiend. My last thought, as the armor piercing rounds continued to split the air was, where did the clown come from? Then everything went black.

DeletedUser17894

I see the future more like Thundar the Barbarian. Some highly advanced cities mixed with little villages. Raiding clans and outlaws attacking and taking over small villages. Heroes who rise to the challenge and drag their villages out of the slums and drive them to become a city.

DeletedUser5929

No story just a few points. When I was a teenager, 50+ years ago I was a SF fan. I foresaw people buying everything with debit cards. Tomorrow you won't need a card. Your credit history and debit information will be implanted in your body and will be read off the back of your hand. When you need to go somewhere you will use a driverless car and you won't need to own the car. A car will be waiting for you whenever you need it only a few steps from your door. Everything you consume from food to clothing all the way to information will be made from genetically modified materials. Every home will have a medical scanning device which will preclude nearly every trip to the doctor. A boon for me since I spend nearly a month out of every year seeing one doctor or another. Communication devices will be much smaller and many of them will make use of implants. A touch to your temple and a name will get you in touch with whomever you need to speak to and you can communicate either by voice or by text. Texted messages will appear as a heads up display holographically. All of this and much, much more is only 25-30 years in the future, if that.

DeletedUser17893

Tomorrow is the day after today. As such, I believe there will be little difference from today. I will still do everything as I normally do, and the rest of the world will do the same. However, the question of “tomorrow” in Forge of Empires probably refers to a time of floating subways, food you can drink, and battles to determine existence rather than survival.
Miranda Dolores Feroz, the dangerous fiend, will seek to destroy your breathtaking city that has developed across the ages. From the Stone Age until Tomorrow, your city has flourished. Now, seeking revenge against the city who overthrew her uncle, Abdul Alhazred, Feroz will not easily give up her name on the map. When the armies line up for battle, matter itself will be torn by the anti-material snipers, while drones and microwave blasters are integrated into the battle-lines for attack.
Meanwhile, Comandante Viroz will stop at nothing before corrupting the kingdoms of the future, built on the time, energy, and ingenuity of humans and computers. Pietro Escovar, with his sly tactics, will create a new empire. The trust of citizens will be tested by government. With surveillance skyrocketing higher than the Dynamic Tower, and production buildings making an eye-sore in the vista, it will take great effort to boost morale for the citizens of Tomorrow.
Spending a night at the Hologram Arena, or just enjoying lunch at the Pizza Booth on Market Street, happiness will be there for the taking, but will it be enough? The world is getting smaller and more crowded, but the people of Tomorrow will not sit idly. Progression will continue, and kingdoms will expand to every part of the world. Eventually, the people of Tomorrow will continue making their way onward into the future!
This is my vision of tomorrow.

-- Lions JEM, from the city of Dorskinal in East-Nagach

DeletedUser17891

The King of The Kingdom
Fel-Dranghyr

"Tomorrow?" Pietro Escovar asks to the mysterious woman lurking in the shadows. "What was Tomorrow supposed to be, Miranda? Or what did Tomorrow become?" He walks outside onto the balcony of his terraced high-rise, overlooking his city. "The Nutrition Research? The Urban Farms? The Preservative factories? The Smart Materials or the 3-d Printers?" He asks. Miranda Dolores finally steps out of the shadows "or the drones? the microwave blasters? We did what we had to, me more than anyone." Pietro chuckles "of course you did Miranda." There was a pause, then flashes of war in the distance could be seen through the flashes emanating from the tower club a few blocks away. “Why've you come Miranda?" Pietro turns to face her, turning his back on his empire. "It's the Comandante, We both know of his corrupt nature, & we have both taken advantage of it when we needed, but..." She pauses as Pietro nods his head. "We have all helped each other to get to this point, Comandante Viroz more than both of us, but my Surveillance Nexus hears everything." Miranda agrees, " he shared the development of his Anti-Material Sniper and Stealth tanks, but what about the future? He is making moves of his own." Pietro chuckles, "now don't get all sentimental on me now Miranda, there isn't room for any of us in the future, alone, Did you see the concept vehicle fair? The pod homes, the drive for land reclamation? The tighter we hold on the more we lose." Miranda sighs &
Pietro laughs "Now there's the Miranda we've all come to know and love." Pietro's guards appear to escort Miranda out. She almost yells "are you with me or not Pietro? I will be apart of the future with or with you." Pietro laughs again, "only time will tell Miranda" turning back towards his city, "only time will tell." Another person appears. "Thank you for letting me hear it for myself, Pietro." "What else could I do for an old friend?" As Pietro turns around to the Comandante presenting him with an open briefcase. "You're paying me off for once isn't it ironic Comandante?" Comandante smiles, "Don't get used to it,” Pietro nods his head, "as promised Comandante, as promised." Comandante leaves as Pietro returns to his balcony. He looks out on his city, pondering the future when he is interrupted by a car exploding on the street. He bows his head and mutters "sorry old friend" before telling the air to "arrest Ms. Dolores at once, the surveillance cameras have her envoy passing the papercrete and translucent concrete factories... Send the Private Security Company in as well." Pietro turns back to the briefcase and mutters "Clean Energy, eh" he smiles, closes the briefcase handing it to his assistant. He heads leaves. “Going next door to the pizza booth," he tells the concierge, followed by un-assuming body guards. A few steps on the street he pauses, in time to see the shell leave the Stealth tank.
So is the world of FoE

I apologize if it is any more than 500 words, without a way to calculate word count I did my best to approximate.

Status
Not open for further replies.