• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

100 FPS

DeletedUser31232

dropping 10 FPS at a time is taking all day for high level buildings. please fund a way for us to use more than 1 10 pack at a time

DeletedUser26120

Please see sticky guidelines for proper proposal format. In the meantime I'll move this to forge hall. Let me know if you've edited your post with proper format.

DeletedUser

Please see sticky guidelines for proper proposal format. In the meantime I'll move this to forge hall. Let me know if you've edited your post with proper format.
Not to mention that this is turning into one of the most frequently proposed items in the game. :D

DeletedUser26965

Been thoroughly discussed for months on Beta with the new GB interface development. Inno considered two things; adding more silly orange buttons with higher amounts or an option to add a custom amount, which I support. Here's their reply;

• "An option to define a custom amount of Forge Points to contribute": This would be a fundamental change to how contributions work, and we've seen arguments for both sides.
  • "Buttons for different packages": the new screen basically treats your Forge Point packages as an inventory pool to draw from, and it will draw from them depending on your spending. The different sizes of packages aren't as important as they used to be.
  • New GB window - Full Release

DiamondEye

Speaking of FPs, I'd like to see an option to move points from pool to bank. I hate having to use up my Fps when they top out at one hundred. I'd love to just add them to my bank instead on those days I don't have time to search for a place to put them.

qaccy

Speaking of FPs, I'd like to see an option to move points from pool to bank. I hate having to use up my Fps when they top out at one hundred. I'd love to just add them to my bank instead on those days I don't have time to search for a place to put them.
Yeaaaaah I don't see that happening. Maybe as something tied to diamonds or even spending $ to do, but not something you can just do whenever you want to keep hoarding FP endlessly.

Dominator - X

The avenue for transferring FPs to your inventory already exists. And every player has it available to them. It has never taken me more than a few minutes to start the transfer process. Most times, much less. This is part of the game and requires being resourceful. You will figure it out, just like most do, if you want to.

DiamondEye

The avenue for transferring FPs to your inventory already exists. And every player has it available to them. It has never taken me more than a few minutes to start the transfer process. Most times, much less. This is part of the game and requires being resourceful. You will figure it out, just like most do, if you want to.
How is this done, my friend?

Darkest.Knight

Since FP's are getting expensive, 4.2M, I only buy about 50/day; when I was buying 100-200/day it was more annoying. Have to laugh, it used to be 1 at a time.