• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

200% Diamond Offers

How many 200% offers have you gotten in the past year?

Votes: 27 47.4%

Votes: 7 12.3%

Votes: 6 10.5%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 6+

• Total voters
Maybe Inno is trying to teach you all responsible spending habits :)
To be fair, if that is true, they might have their priorities out of whack, considering their financials lately lol. Seems like, having people BEG to pay you MORE money should be a primary motivation. And this thread is evidence that, if they sent the offer, more folks would spend more money. And I don't think I'm out of line in saying that people would be much less offended by being offered something and choosing to buy it, then being forced to buy things in order to stay competitive (i.e. Golden event upgrades etc.)
I would even bet that, if they sent the 200% offer to EVERYONE before an event, they would double or triple the income they earned during the event when they don't offer it.

I haven't spent anything on the game, yet I get one at least once a week. And then I immediately click out of them. There isn't a trend, it's just random.
It's DEFINITELY not random, at least not all the time. Their may be a randomized period in the algorithm, but the fact that you don't spend anything, and get the offer once a week while some of us have literally spent $1000's and haven't gotten one in a year+ proves the lack of randomness.
It would appear that, for some reason, the marketing team has decided to focus on getting f2p players to spend SOMETHING being more valuable than incentivizing paying players to KEEP paying. Seems counterintuitive to me.
Yes, if you have someone that spends $20 every time you send the 200% offer, it might not make sense to send it anymore than one time, right before an event.
But, when you have folks that spend $200 every time you send the 200% offer, you would think you would make sure to send that offer AT LEAST once before every event, if not once a month or more. The math seems simple:

1 person x $20 x 10 events per year = $200
1 person x $200 x 12 months (+ 4 events/extra offers)= $3200
♂️

Even if they only spend $100 per offer that's still $1600 per year.

SEND THE OFFER lol.

PJS299

It's DEFINITELY not random, at least not all the time. Their may be a randomized period in the algorithm, but the fact that you don't spend anything, and get the offer once a week while some of us have literally spent $1000's and haven't gotten one in a year+ proves the lack of randomness.
It would appear that, for some reason, the marketing team has decided to focus on getting f2p players to spend SOMETHING being more valuable than incentivizing paying players to KEEP paying. Seems counterintuitive to me.
Yes, if you have someone that spends $20 every time you send the 200% offer, it might not make sense to send it anymore than one time, right before an event.
But, when you have folks that spend $200 every time you send the 200% offer, you would think you would make sure to send that offer AT LEAST once before every event, if not once a month or more. The math seems simple:

1 person x $20 x 10 events per year = $200
1 person x $200 x 12 months (+ 4 events/extra offers)= $3200
♂️

Even if they only spend $100 per offer that's still $1600 per year.

SEND THE OFFER lol.
lol Another
Screenshot 2024-03-20 12.41.04.png

fozzi58

I used to buy when it was $200 US for 99k diamonds. Those days are long gone. The last decent offer I had seen was $200 for 89k diamonds and that was about a year ago.