• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12470

NewYears Resolution 2015

My NYR is to be as positive and helpful as I can. Especially to newer players. I will also trade more with items that seem to be in demand.:D

DeletedUser14897

I will get all my worlds to the Colonial age by the end of 2015. Cheers to progress!

DeletedUser14914

I resolve to polish Parkog so bright no one will pay attention to the garish sun.

DeletedUser

I resolve to stop spending all of my free time on this game and the 16 cities I have; and hopefully do some of the other things I used to enjoy.

DeletedUser14911

I will try to resist the temptation of diamonds use for blue prints and goods,most of all last day gifts.

DeletedUser

I wont start playing in any more worlds in 2015. Maybe one or two more, but will keep it under 10 total.

DeletedUser14896

My New Years resolution is not to buy Forge Points until I have 20 million coins again.

DeletedUser14916

My goal is to be in the top 1% on my server. A free player so hard to do.

DeletedUser14918

Kingdom

To build a better homes, business and great buildings for the people of my kingdom. The King

DeletedUser

I resolve to not be angered when my city is attacked and plundered, but to strengthen my defenses instead and realize this is only a game.

DeletedUser

My 2015 New Years resolution is to add more GB's to my city and that of my guilds members as well

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contribute every fp to others, dont attack anyone. And celebrate by aiding EVERYONE!

DeletedUser14910

and I will remind people...according to innogames FOE is a city building strategy games

DeletedUser14919

"Walk the dog everyday in my neighborhood"

"walk the dog everyday in my neighborhood" aka mo/po plunder everyone in my hood dailey. will u get wags or a doggie gift? lol Woof!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14923

I will advance my guild, city and army while encouraging new players. and be more understanding of the way the game works

DeletedUser12529

I resolve to help new players learn the many facets of the game to allow more enjoyment and a greater challenge for everyone!

DeletedUser13620

New Year FOE resolution.

I am new to the game but learning fast. Try hard to M/P as much as possible. But go to battle if someone attacks me.

DeletedUser14276

My New Year's, Forge of Empires resolution is to start figuring out how to be better at the military aspect of this game, for the betterment of my new guild, despite having been rather passive until now

DeletedUser

MY NYR for FOE is too become strong enough not get plundered by every tom, , and harry that decides to help themselves to my goods!

Status
Not open for further replies.