• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

2015 New Year Resolution Contest!

• Thread starter DeletedUser1084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser7672

My New Year's Resolution is to attempt to forge new alliances with other guilds and to offer greater protection from those that decide they deserve to take my guildies and allies stuff.

DeletedUser14756

I resolve to get at least 12 of my friends to play FOE this year. (1 per month)

DeletedUser14042

my NYE resolution is to advance myself and to benefit my guild in any way. WOOF !!!

DeletedUser14768

My NYR is to never lose a forge point to the 10 max, if I can get an Android version! Happy New Year! :D

DeletedUser8646

To be better balanced in all aspects of the games; growth, GB's, war, production, supplies, motivate, polish and trading.

DeletedUser14388

I will fight more in GvG be loyal to my guild help more starters and invite some friends.

DeletedUser14773

" I would like to rearrange my city to be more efficient and organized, build better armies and win for my guild.":)

DeletedUser3694

The act of being

I will be more of who I will be or should be and less of who I was or were or have been. So there.

DeletedUser14767

Spend less on diamonds! How many NYR's become reality? I will keep on dreaming...:laugh:

Wenonah

My 2015 NY's Resolution in FoE is to learn how to battle more effectively in GvGs so that I may become a greater asset to my awesome Guild.

DeletedUser14778

Add zoning regulations to my city as villagers arecomplaining about the pollution from the excessive output of the manufacturing andproduction complexes.

DeletedUser14776

I Will try to plunder more, but make people feel honoured to have been plundered by me and ask me to come again while maybe making me some tea for the after plunder party.

I will attempt to not eat any babies I find while plundering...get in mah belly.....

DeletedUser14168

Build more Goods buildings. Make our Guild Forum the best. Become good friends with someone who works at FoE. I LOVE you guys. *wink wink*

DeletedUser7820

Forge of Empires New Year’s Resolution

i will not build a gb with uneven trades

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14775

To become a plunder wonder. Plundering all who plunder me with a vengeance leaving my enemies weeping at my boots for mercy. Building my lair to envying heights and supporting my friends and guild members.

Occipitalis

Forge of Empire is a game of excellence beyond compare,
I resolve to play daily being diligent and fair.
Motivate, polish, and decorate with flair,
and the bullies in my hood in the future beware!

DeletedUser

I wish to destroy all who oppose me and destroy the offices of InnoGames.

DeletedUser

This year i want to

be nice and help
be naughty and sting like a B

pls Santa forgive me

IT IS JUST A GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.